So I was in Herioc HoO, noticed a bit lack of dps on the first two bosses, but shrugged it and kept moving. Most boss fights I was 2nd on dps at about 6-9k depending on how often I'm getting hit. Than we get to every ones favorite, Anraphet. Nothing like a dps race for a group already struggling with damage.

So first attempt I pull the boss and two people die during the first Omega Stance, I'm pretty sure they were also standing in void zone. So nothing like taking a crap ton of damage. We regroup and try it again. This time no one dies during the first stance, yay! So we get to about 3 stack of the debuff and the first section of the room is getting crowded... I decide it time to relocate the boss. I begin to head to the next portion of the room. When I turn around what do my eyes show me? The DK decided to pop Army of the Dead... and I can no longer move the boss. So we wipe again because everyone dies.

I start looking back in my logs and notice that everyone in the group, but myself and the healer has taken 200k + damage from the voids. Im like well wtf there is a problem there, just as I'm typing about the whole Army stunt and the lack of avoiding bad stuff, I get kicked. I'm like what?

So I said to myself I'd never do this, but man does curiosity kill the cat. I made a toon on their server and asked straight up. Why I got kicked to the healer, who seemed to me the only person in their group who had a clue. Said "Cause I didn't kite and he needs to be kited." I'm like "really? Wow kind of hard to kite when Army takes aggro and doesnt give it back? If you had notice I was standing in the next room taunting but as soon as he'd move half of a step Army picked it right back up." He goes ya I did and I'm really sorry.

I became yet another victim to a guild group who just barely made the ilvl and didn't know exact mechanics, but man are people really that quick to kick someone after two wipes which neither where the guys fault and instead of looking at his own friends... than chooses the outsider as the scapegoat?