Need help setting up Tukui :(

Ok so I just downloaded Tukui. I also downloaded the little skin pack thing to help with recount quartz etc. However I am having trouble understanding/finding the right info to set it up correctly.

This is the bare form of my UI right now with what I guess to be my essentials installed:

My main is a Boomkin/Resto druid with alts being a warrior (dps) and a lock.

I really like the potential of this UI but I have no idea where to go to get it how I need it. I want to make the right hand side buttons either fade when in combat or shrink them slightly. Id like to move my toon ui and target ui up a bit and place my forte cd bar underneath (skinned) and on top of that my eclipse bar addon (dunno if you can skin it its the popular one everyone uses and it disappears when I am not in boomkin form).

As for my shift shape bar id like to be able to move it into a better position lol.

Id like some sort of adequate way or area to track my dots too. I find even my old method wasnt big enough or in a good area. I looked at the forte skinning guide but most of it was in french and I really couldnt understand where to go or what to do.

In the end I want the dps version of my UI to look like this basically (hunter POV):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te5UxxpxKyw
    However id like to condense the raid UI on the left to just a skinned grid box which is what I am use to.

How can I even begin to accomplish this?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-14 at 09:40 PM.

/uf to move the unit frames
    /mms to move the shapeshift bar

Go to tukui.org and in the forums go to the Extra Mods for TukUI section and download TukUI Classtimers for your dot tracker

About the action bar on the right, make a post in the forums asking how to edit that bar to make it smaller/fade.

I'm about 99% sure that the hunter is just using an older version of Elv22's edit from the Tuk Forums, try that out if that's what you want.

edit: He's using Filger instead of classtimer as his tracker of dots/buffs