Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Here's an idea... use your Paladin to do the first one with Divine Shield? Then BoP on the second and on the third have the Shadowpriest using Dispersion?

Deleted
    You can interrupt by mashing the shit out of interrupt during the third stun, it should get through just in time.

Alternitavely, just make sure everyone is at full health before the stuns begin and nobody should die anyway.

Orc racial + 10% reduce stuntime meta makes it possible to just interupt the nova after.

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    my 25man raid has 5 mages =P
    Thanks for the awesome tip. I'm sure he can shit it thru now >.>

My group actually use a potion from vanilla that makes you immune to stuns for 30 seconds, took it prior to the stun phase and 1 person with an interupt took it between each stun phase.

This may apply to heroic mode only, but the Free Action Potions are no longer usable on the Halfus encounter. My guild's healers were using them on a rotation with each stun, and this past week's attempts showed us the FAP's no longer work.

Deleted
    icebound fortitude`d first group, icebound fortitude`d second group, bubbled the 3th, human racial'd the 4th, ate the 5th (maybe the 6th, duno if we got it) and wtfpwned it