Thread: Enrage Tracker

Enrage Tracker

The title pretty much says it

Playing Fury warr during pve encounters, and I would really, really love an enrage tracker. I'm so sick of spamming RB and the second the GCD wears off the enrage is gone

An addon tracking enrage, in a big scale with a bar showing how long it's left on it. I've tried some buff trackers but I cant manage to configure it to only show "Enrage" and "Berserker Rage", or it really screws up how my other buffs was lined up in one or another way. Any ideas?

And I'd also greatly appreciate some way I could keep a track of which target the tank is on, during daily HC I can die alot because tank suddenly decides to switch target and I go straight from 60% threat to 220%. Focus frame can not be used
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Power Auras Classic.

Import these

Enrage
    Version:4.9; icon:Spell_Shadow_UnholyFrenzy; buffname:Enrage; x:-201; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; exact:true; PowerType:0; size:0.38; y:-155; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.g:0.9294; timer.h:2.1; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.r:0.9451; timer.y:-170; timer.x:-215; timer.Transparent:true
    Berserker Rage
    Version:4.9; icon:Spell_Nature_AncestralGuardian; buffname:Berserker Rage; x:-202; owntex:true; isResting:0; inVehicle:0; PowerType:0; size:0.38; y:-58; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.h:2.25; timer.enabled:true; timer.y:-68; timer.x:-215; timer.Transparent:true
    You can modify size and position once you've verified they work. Remember timer text moves independently of the buff icon.

I can't help with the tank target thing if you don't want to use the focus frame.

You can macro a /assist macro for your tank but well that's targetting and not 'keeping track'. I personally use focus frame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, would you like a slam tracker addon to go with that too? When RB greys out you have no enrage effects... I don't see why you need a tracker for it. And for your aggro problem, tell your tank to mark and if they can't hold aggro in 2 GCD's of the pull they're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Spondoo View Post
    Really, would you like a slam tracker addon to go with that too? When RB greys out you have no enrage effects... I don't see why you need a tracker for it. And for your aggro problem, tell your tank to mark and if they can't hold aggro in 2 GCD's of the pull they're doing it wrong.
    It's nice to know when you can push your button without having to look at your bars. With all my relevant info floating around your character, it's easier to keep track of what's going on around you.

A made an aura for this purpose for someone when Cata rolled out let me see if I can find it.

Ah.
    Version:4.9; b:0.1882; g:0; icon:Spell_Nature_AncestralGuardian; buffname:Death Wish/Berserker Rage/Enrage/Unholy Frenzy; x:-138; texture:79; isResting:0; exact:true; size:0.23; y:-118; texmode:2; ismounted:0; timer.UpdatePing:true; timer.enabled:true; timer.Relative:TOP; timer.Transparent:true
    Last edited by lawomous; 2011-02-15 at 09:59 PM.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Thanks guys! Really appreciate it.

And ye, I prefer not using the fous frame because I'm usually the one getting the job of interrupting/stunning off-target healer and/or caster
    Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    Nope, but there is a tendency for the echochamber of whining to spiral out of control, and so everyone involved thinks this is the worst thing ever.

Make a macro (which i have bound to mouse button 4):
    /target Swaggah (if u were tank for example)
    /assist
    i have this mouse bound so that i can quickly focus fire tank's mob for big trash pulls.
    Also i have /focus bound to mouse button 5 and /clearfocus to 6. I also like to keep focus available for interrupting adds rather than held up by focusing just the tank. i love this setup it makes for a fast and agile fury warrior