Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why (do) Orc, Troll & Worgen females walk up straight and their counter parts don't?

Still a mystery to me why the males have to be so crooked... Really, why? It makes me sit crooked behind my screen while playing them. Not good for the back... I don't know about Undead btw, the women also walk a bit crooked there right? Boney as they are that does not surprise me much, but the other races... Make me a straight backed male Troll please!

10+ Year Old Account
    google alpha trolls

also orcs arnt supposed to be bent.

as for female worgens. blame the ppl who complained about alpha models for what we have now

Because the women have to look sexy for the standard chauvinist videogame audience.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    Because the women have to look sexy for the standard chauvinist videogame audience.
    And as the aforementioned party, I approve.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

Deleted
    Mate, if you had green/blue/furry skin, you'd be down too

Deleted
    So they can jump of a cliff and fly back like a boomerang, but no... i have been curious about this aswell :O

Oh damn it is now chauvenistic to want to look at attractive females.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then how did female orc and dwarves get into the game?

Someone's been listening to Yahtzee.
    The Orc, and Trolls are because there male Horde characters, not suppose to be pretty. Worgen are suppose to be viscious looking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    google alpha trolls

also orcs arnt supposed to be bent.

as for female worgens. blame the ppl who complained about alpha models for what we have now
    I found only one image and that does look much better indeed! The female left looks more realistic and the male stands straight, nice! :-D Also/Even the Tauren male looks more straight there.

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 01:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tesk View Post
    Mate, if you had green/blue/furry skin, you'd be down too
    So true, hahaha... :-P

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ZehGeek View Post
    Someone's been listening to Yahtzee.
    The Orc, and Trolls are because there male Horde characters, not suppose to be pretty. Worgen are suppose to be viscious looking.
    Yahtzee, who or what is he/she? Name sounds familiar, from a game?

Deleted
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMx9sy2cDMc

Here's a video of the female trolls

At ZehGeek

Pft my female orcs and trolls are alot prettier than Worgen Furballs.

And at Rukh: I'm sorry for being a girl who doesn't want to play a diseased and filth ridden female and actually like Blizzard made manly men and pretty girls. Or girly men and manly girls in the cases of belf men and dwarf/orc women!

What's estrogen, can you eat it?

10+ Year Old Account
    The men are being weighed down by their cajones.

Yeah, we all want ugly looking characters to look at for all the time we play wow ever.

Oh wait I forgot people like attractive things and not ugly things, and that's why attractive things are called attractive and ugly things are called ugly. What a crazy world we live in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbleguy
    Hi, my druid is currently lvl 75 and i'm going for resto at lvl 80, so my question is, what is the most used resto healing rotation?.

Don't underestimate a man's fearsome gonads.
    "The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal." - Aristotle

10+ Year Old Account
    Because their counterpart is much heavier and that weight forces them to be hunch backed.

Because the males are taller and needs to bend in order to fit through doors.. A problem the straight up standing tauren females can attest to just as much as their male counterparts.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(

I'd do a female orc.

"Don't talk, just follow me."

It's world of WARcraft we're talkin' about here. A skinny women is no use on the battlefield. I guess in a world stuffed with conflict you'd rather have your wife a muscly killer machine you dont have to worry about than a sex bomb which looks gorgerous after our standards but has problems even lifting and swinging a normal 1 hander.

What i find attractive (not that kind of attractiveness, mind you) on those females in wow is that they fit the world in that aspects dozen times more than female bloodelves or draenei.

If we look at it from this point of view, any race/gender combination of physical (muscles, heigh) inferiority should be unable to roll a warrior or similar specs/classes ( gnomes in general, female elves and draenei, goblins in general, human women )

A orc woman can choose any class and it looks fine because there are no restrictions, but i could never play a skinny bloodelv women as a pala for example, it just does not match, they should collaps because of the plate armor itself, not talking about melee/tanking even as ret/pro and i'm wondering why this combination is so popular ( you see them all the time, just pay attention to it )
    Last edited by Omanley; 2011-01-16 at 12:48 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.