Poll: what will you do?

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I would troll everyone last 10 minutes... to make them crazy when they will know their live depends on me .. and would laugh my ass off and would probably kill myself in the end just because of few people... whole world is not worth of my life.. but few people are...

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as there are people I love on the world, I'll save it.

If it means all the corruption in the world dying, and the people I love being saved, then I'll gladly run.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaitee View Post
    die a hero or spend eternity alone in a space ship..... die ahero plz!
    If you died to save the planet and you where in the space ship alone who would know that you actually saved the world?

I would get a load of food and drink and find the bigest window on the ship and watch the fireworks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends strongly on the nature of the universe and the capabilities of the ship.

If there are known alien cultures and my ship has a decent FTL drive I would screw the wold and depart.
    (though if such technology would exist I would have left earth LONG before this crisis.)

If not, well theres nothing else to do but screw myself and save this miserable ball of dirt.

You guessed it: Id don't like earth very much and I don't like our race very much...

Easy....
    1.Save world
    2.Tell friends to get dragon balls and wish you back
    3. ??????????
    4. Profit ^______________________^

you kinda mad bro?

If the world gets destroyed then everything went as planned, I'm the villain.

Well Bruce Willis would do it, guess that kind of hero's death is worth something

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Schattenlied View Post
    Gladly would. Hell, I will give my life to save a singe person if the opportunity presents itself. I don't want to live to be old, and if I'm gonna die I want to leave knowing I did good.
    I feel the exact same way, I don't wanna grow up old and loonely, rather be sent on a mission to save people.
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Deleted
    I'm so happy i'm a shaman
    Reincarnate baby!!!

Deleted
    I'd do it.

I've written several stories about this, mostly about a character who greedily does not wish to die, and ends up killing himself so a Cthulu like being cannot enter the world.

Mind you, it all depends on who you are. Maybe there's a situation like Fallout 3 *SPOILERS* where you can get someone else to die instead of you?

I would love to say that i would save the world. but honestly? i dont think i would so i choose the other option. I have tried wrapping my mind around what would happen if i died before and i dont like it. if theres really a heaven or a hell im fairly sure i would go to heaven, but if theres not then well... you just dont exist anymore. you dont float in pure darkness with only your thoughts to comfort you, you dont forever stand in a white space in limbo. you cease to exist. your just gone. and thats to scary of a risk for me to take. i would rather take decades of punishment by regretting my decision than to forever just not exist. just to scary a possibility for me...

10+ Year Old Account
    you kinda mad bro?
    No, i'm not. I just never was very eager to live the boring life of a human.
    I didn't chose to be born, but here I am.

Honestly, I'd rather go with the quicker of the two deaths. And that would probably be killing myself. If I'm up in a spaceship... alone... I'm eventually going to run out of food, with no where to get more from. I don't want to torture myself as I slowly die.. /shudder. One of my worst fears is a slow/painful death.

So it's easier to go out with a bang (no pun intended), and be a hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by op3l View Post
    Seeing as how you'd die either way... I'd save the world.

If the world blows up... where you going to go? Is there 100 years of food/water/entertainment/women on the ship? If not... hello death.
    my thoughts exsactly i think i'de rather die then be alone

Deleted
    If the spaceship is a Blue Police Box, I would go for that, But since that's highly unlikley I went for the save the world~

Deleted
    Even if I had food to last forever I'd kill myself either way. So why not save an entire planet.

Being a hero is overrated. I would save myself and run away. Why would I want to save the world? What is there to save? If humanity called destruction opon itself then why even bother to save it?

Ask yourself the following question. The bankers could choose: Ruin the entire economy and get filthy rich or make a billion dollars instead of a trillion and keep the economy stable. Yeah you know what they chose don´t ya!

And what about all the people in power that have enslaved people ever since the beginning of time, heck we still have 50% of the worlds population that has less than a dollar to spend a day. And you want to save it? Save what exactly? Ask that very question to yourself. Who are you saving if it´s not yourself? Yeah the bankers, you are saving them, give up your life be a hero so they can live and rip people off for the rest of all eternity.

Save yourself, being a hero is for fools and people with suicidal tendencies.

I don´t even care is not saving the world will eventually mean a slow death in a lonely spaceship. Knowing that all those basterds died with the world is what is going to keep me warm at night.

I will let the world blow up to see if there really is a god while i sit in my spaceship with popcorn, then fly into the sun. Humans don't deserve the world we live on.
    STFU and kill shit.