Easiest Cata Raid?

Sounds stupid to ask, but overall, what is the easiest of the 3 entry-level Cata raids? Bastion of Twilight, Blackwing Descent, or Throne of the Four Winds?

10+ Year Old Account
    None of the above, Pit Lord Argaloth. But if I had to pick one of the new raids it would be Throne of the Four Winds.

All three are set up to be equal to a point. you should be able to do the first boss in each or close to it. they want to make sure people don't have to run the same raid every time.

Quote Originally Posted by Barthos View Post
    None of the above, Pit Lord Argaloth. But if I had to pick one of the new raids it would be Throne of the Four Winds.
    Of course excluding free loot new VoA. >.>

Throne of the 4 Winds is the easiest, by far. Al'akir on 10 man is insanely easy. I spent more time wiping to Omnotron or Halfus the first night stepping into instances than learning Al'akir on 10 man. Seriously, I think it was like 7 pulls to kill him.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Throne and BH don't really count. From the two major ones, you can get more easy bosses killed in BWD than BoT.