10+ Year Old Account

Affliction PvP gemming, enchants, reforging.

Anyone know of any articles for gemming, enchanting, reforging?

I'm trying to get back into PvP. And i was wondering what the stat priority and reforging stats is. also what should i gem?

thanks in advance.
    doh my god....

"don't look back, it's a trap, it a fact, it's a booby trap booby trap" - The Dickies

Deleted
    Get vicious cape for spellpene cap. stack Brilliant gems (40int) and reforge crit to haste. Power torrent is nice enchant if you can afford for it.

my armory link if it helps anything.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%AEous/simple
    Last edited by mmoc5818d51e0a; 2011-01-15 at 03:08 PM.

Deleted
    hey atrocious, do you use destro an affli for pvp?

(sorry for intruding I can't help you holyforce)

Theres a thread on arenajunkies (in the warlock subforum) that covers everything

The name of the thread is "Warlock Spell Pen/Hit for S9", you might even be able to google it

I'd link you, but apparently I can't until I post some more :P

Deleted
    destruction is mostly my BG and duel spec. Also doing arenas while i get mad about playing affliction. There is some problems as playing arenas as destruction as we all know but atleast its fun :P

Deleted
    okay thanks for response ^^

Quote Originally Posted by atrocious View Post
    Get vicious cape for spellpene cap. stack Brilliant gems (40int) and reforge crit to haste. Power torrent is nice enchant if you can afford for it.

my armory link if it helps anything.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...3%AEous/simple
    Noooo
    200 spell pen capped from cloak is right
    5% hit OFC
    7% haste
    then stack MASTERY as much as possible, atm you cant get an extra tick 20% off of stacking haste and stacking int is bad imo, Mastery is a straight up damage bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    Noooo
    5% hit OFC
    7% haste
    then stack MASTERY as much as possible, atm you cant get an extra tick 20% off of stacking haste and stacking int is bad imo, Mastery is a straight up damage bonus.
    Uhh, what? Stacking Int is bad? Mastery is awful. In PvE, it's worth less than 1/3 of what Int is worth. Naturally, in PvP, its value increases a bit because of Shadow Bolt damage in PvE, but Shadow Bolt is not 2/3 of our damage. Int gives your DoTs more damage point for point.

Mastery scales better with draining than it does with shadowbolt, and being pvp you shouldn't be hard casting shadowbolts anyway.
    Why do you think there was the big debate a while ago of drain life vs shadowbolt for pve.

Quote Originally Posted by nyoh View Post
    Noooo
    5% hit OFC
    7% haste
    How on earth can you say stacking int is bad? int is the best stat you can get. and that is final, there's really no point in discussing it, currently there's no stat not even in pvp which is better (for damage output) than int. Gherkin also wrote a post some time ago about it (for PvE I know, but even for pvp it'll be worth a lot more)
    Quote Originally Posted by Unatural View Post
    * 80% of all Raid bosses is Melee Unfriendly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    Aren't raid bosses supposed to be unfriendly? I thought that's why we were trying to kill them.

Deleted
    Oh darn i must suck when i stack the best stat for dmg output :< srry about my failure i will stack strength now...