Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by melvinoo View Post
    no mana issues and most op class
    You do realize that on live in comparison to other dps Warriors are on the low side....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reapafied View Post
    You do realize that on live in comparison to other dps Warriors are on the low side....
    LOL i can tell this guy doesnt raid...or if he does his warriors are just terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Koen View Post
    This is not entirely true to be honest.

I am also surprised that no one has named warriors yet? I always found them quite easy.
    melee can't stand off to the side and do their job, the have to move where the tank does and some tanks move all over the fucking place, they have to avoid shit that casters don't, they have to interrupt and sometimes they have to tank the last 5% of a boss because the healer did 30% overhealing and let the tank die

if healing is stressful, your dps aren't doing their job, this is how WOTLK screwed everyone up, now people have to be accountable and when they aren't, the slack HAS to be taken up by someone else

healing is as easy as anything else when everyone is using defensive cds, avoiding shit, using their lock cookie or hitting the damn gong when they atramedes is casting searing flames

if someone is slacking, someone else has to deal with that

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot spam Arcane Blast anymore. It costs nearly 10,000 mana at 3 stacks. Quit being silly. It's still not complicated, but having a three spell main rotation (AB, ABar, AM) plus cooldowns makes it the same as almost any other class or dps spec. Arcane is dead at the moment, but when it isn't, managing mana with Cata's Arcane leaves TONS of room for error and poor players will not be able to maintain decent DPS with it.

Almost every DPS spec has 1-3 main attacks and a few cooldowns in the rotation. Quit pretending one class it much harder than another. They're all easy.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you're not prepared to Mage it up, I'd say Boomkin.

You track 2 DoTs, you use ability every time it's off CD and it procs, , and you push the Eclipse bar one way with one spell until it reaches the end, and the other way with the other relative spell when it reaches the opposite end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Destruction locks are pretty simple. But of course there are people out there who would fail at a 1 button rotation like locks in TBC.
    Cant remember TBC, but its not like how you said atm
    Quote Originally Posted by Callypso View Post
    Good fight Thrall, oh btw, your wife is pregnant. SURPRISE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus1811 View Post
    People who stick up for the arcane rotation make me chuckle everytime

Arcane hands down, it's on another level of pathetic
    Hello everyone, it's the Arcane Hate bandwagon! Jump on, don't worry about facts and similar shit - just bark along and everything will be fine!

OT: Pretty much all classes are trivial now. Clicking correct buttons at correct time never was any hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Hello everyone, it's the Arcane Hate bandwagon! Jump on, don't worry about facts and similar shit - just bark along and everything will be fine!

OT: Pretty much all classes are trivial now. Clicking correct buttons at correct time never was any hard.
    Hello Caine, don't give facts just post a quote and make a stupid statement. Also Caine is correct, all classes are simple. HOWEVER there are specs with less difficulty, the simplest being an Arcane Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Phibi View Post
    even if you dont like to hear it : mage
    no matter what you wanna do with it...mage takes less skill for everything + it's the most easiest dps class to play.
    I am sorry BUT you are WRONG! The button pushing sure but there is more to it. Go play a mage in raid and let me know how you do with that attitude.
    "Don't bother just to be better than your contemporaries or predecessors. Try to be better than yourself." ~William Faulkner
    "Ever look at the word 'Damage'? - It is clearly right in front of you...DA MAGE!"

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Arcane is not easy to master. The rotation is abit complicated to get perfect everytime. I havent raided anything special in cata, but the rotation is something like: ABx4, AM, Mana gem, AB till 40% mana, AM, Evoc and then u need to save mana untill its all ready again.

Quote Originally Posted by Nibbin View Post
    I am sorry BUT you are WRONG! The button pushing sure but there is more to it. Go play a mage in raid and let me know how you do with that attitude.
    so i herd being biased is cool so i am too

boomking btw, and they are completely neglected via nerfs(getting buffed actually), their aoe is just lol

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    LOL i can tell this guy doesnt raid...or if he does his warriors are just terrible.
    http://stateofdps.com/

Quote Originally Posted by WillFeral View Post
    stateofdps.com

Anyways, Assassination Rogues and Combat Rogues are both pretty easy, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned them yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Arcane rotation is indeed very simple, however, the mana management makes it a bit harder. Despite that, I would say Arcane...but Arcane does useless dps these days, great while you're standing in one spot, horrible as soon as you have to move.

I think there's a lot of misunderstanding about Arcane mages. With 30-40 second Heroic dungeon fights, yes, they are 100% faceroll. But people sticking up for them are likely referring to 4-6 minute raid bosses, where you can't be a moron and pull more than 10k, cause you'll run OOM crazy fast.

Deleted
    Every single day I see another "what is the easiest class/spec" thread. They are a complete joke and always turn into a shitstorm full of people complaining about Arcane Mages and Fury Warriors, they need to be banned IMO

Without scorch-weaving fire runs oom at the same pace. Arcane has no arguement, it's just simple, always has been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Destruction locks are pretty simple. But of course there are people out there who would fail at a 1 button rotation like locks in TBC.
    rofl destro have one button rotation atm ? your either bad or bad bro

all classes have pretty simple rotations that work fine, however getting to really know a classes inner workings and being great at said class is another thing all together