Rep for elemental shaman

Hello, Which reputation is currently best for a elemental shaman to get to exalted first out of the Cataclysm reputations. At the moment I am getting The earthen ring reputation for the boots but just wanted to see other peoples opinions.
    Ain't no chuch when you're living in the wild

Deleted
    tbh there aren't a great deal of good things to be gotten from rep, Therazane for shoulder chant next, then Wildhammer/Dragonmaw for neck.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is a caster neck from wildhammer clan or the horde equivalent.... and then therazane for shoulder enchant...

earthen ring for boots like you said and wild hammer for the neck if ur a main in a raiding guild get the shoulder enchant 1st unless ur scribe im assuming ur already revered atlest with hyjal for the head enchant

Revered with Hyjal gets you very nice 346 legs and you should already be there after completing the zone. Neck/shoulder enchant/boots as mentioned by others as well.

My first priority was getting Guardians of Hyjal to Revered for the helm enchant.
    Secondly I picked Therazane for the Shoulder enchant.
    Next was Wildhammer.
    The others don't really matter all too much.

i got just enough (not nessasarily exalted)

Hyjal - Head Enchant
    Therazane - Shoulder Enchant

then i went straight to Earthen Ring for Boots (very comparable even in a raiding guild)

then i did dragonmaw for the Epic Neck

the whole time i was doing TolBarad (Hellscreams) for the MH @ Revered, incase you dont have better, and eventually the Trinket.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radux View Post
    My first priority was getting Guardians of Hyjal to Revered for the helm enchant.
    Secondly I picked Therazane for the Shoulder enchant.
    Next was Wildhammer.
    The others don't really matter all too much.
    Well, the Earthen Ring boots's stats are better than those of the wildhammer neck. (Not talking values, but stats. I.e mastery, crit and so on...)