Poison addon that helps apply poisons on your weapons

In a thread on this wonderful site I read someone name an addon that would put poisons on your weapon with a click of a button. I wrote down all the other addon suggestions AND macros, but this one eludes me.

May I have assistance?

Deleted
    It's called Poisoner

#showtooltip Instant Poison
    #show Instant Poison
    /use Instant Poison
    /use [button:1] 16; [button:2] 17; [button:3] 18
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Just change Instant to your choice of poison. I personally have 3 macros, one for deadly, instant and wound. Left click for MH, Right click for OH, and Middle click for Thrown. The last line also makes it so it will auto click the confirm on overwriting poisons still on the weapon.

Poisons last for 1 hour. I just apply them manually as needed. It's not something that's really needed often.

Shadowboy,

Well, since poisons are cheap to buy with exalted, and applying them does not break stealth, I actually sometimes want to apply them often for certain situations, like applying Crippling or Mind Numbing poison when in a BG and a caster is nearby. As a fellow rogue, I am sure you can appreciate it that when the moment presents itself, we must strike! I would lose the target behind all those tabs!!

I don't mind watching the buff duration, but applying them is tedious with opening bags, finding them, opening character tab (no longer bound due to my personal keybinds) Could you imagine doing that in WSG?

Man I glad I posted this though, you can apply poisons to thrown weapons?!?! Sweet.

Bert:

THANK YOU. It works exactly as I envisioned!! Hope you are enjoying your books on the Joys of Oatmeal!
    Last edited by bleutyler; 2011-01-15 at 09:01 PM.

#show
    /use [nomod] Instant Poison; [mod:shift] Deadly Poison; [mod:alt] Wound Poison; [mod:ctrl] Crippling Poison
    /use [button:1] 16; [button:2] 17; [button:3] 18
    /click StaticPopup1Button1

Shift, alt, ctrl or just click with left, right or middle button to apply any poison. I used Poisoner for a while, but this macro is basically the same thing.
    I recommend Cyanide Poison Reminder so you're never caught with them falling off mid-combat.

Deleted
    Tbh i dont understand why u have to apply poison every hour or so when other classes like dks or shamans have it permanent. Its annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Proper View Post
    Tbh i dont understand why u have to apply poison every hour or so when other classes like dks or shamans have it permanent. Its annoying.
    since when shamans have permanent weapon imbue?, jk they have to do it more often

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, honestly this thread has been a treasure trove of useful information. My rogue is just a wee little guy and I didn't even know I could put poisons on my ranged weapon! Thanks for the kick-ass macro(s)!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.