10+ Year Old Account

4.06 would be a good patch to add battle rez to soulstone...

Amidst all the nerfs Warlocks are getting, would be nice to see a buff to soulstone. Blizzard has already mentioned they are looking into making SS act as a battle rez on top of it's current ability, so adding this buff to a patch that would otherwise be a shitty patch for Warlocks would be a good thing to see.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't know if we really need it. Its shitty if SS wears in the middle of a fight, but we already put it on whoever the raid feels is most important to the fight (the shaman dispelling major buffs, the best healer, etc) and there will always be people who, when they die, cause the raid to wipe (tanks on dual-tank bosses like Argaloth especially).
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

I am currently in a 10 man raid and we have no druid : ( In my old 10 man we had a druid and it saved us many times from a wipe to a kill (his BR I'm referring to). Now we just have to play better(not having a druid in group) which is fine but sometimes rng is a bitch and having a battle res is clutch for those situations. I would love to see SS act as a BR and have been looking forward to it ever since going from 25 man raiding to 10. Blizz gave another class heroism after they stated it wasn't a necessary buff. </3 Mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gualdhar View Post
    I honestly don't know if we really need it. Its shitty if SS wears in the middle of a fight, but we already put it on whoever the raid feels is most important to the fight (the shaman dispelling major buffs, the best healer, etc) and there will always be people who, when they die, cause the raid to wipe (tanks on dual-tank bosses like Argaloth especially).
    Not really, if SS were to act like a brez on top of its current ability, then you wouldn't use it as a soul stone during a raid, you'd save it as a brez ability, so the timer will always be up when you need it.

You'd still be able to use it's current SS ability when you're soloing or PvPing, etc, making it a useful ability for both raiding and soloing.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Yes it would be nice, but I do not think that introduction is a high priority.

As much i love my warlock and love gettin buffed up. I dont think a brez is the right thing for our class. We are not healers and should not be treated as such.

I wont complain if they give it to us. but still, i just dont think it fits with us

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    Not really, if SS were to act like a brez on top of its current ability, then you wouldn't use it as a soul stone during a raid, you'd save it as a brez ability, so the timer will always be up when you need it.

You'd still be able to use it's current SS ability when you're soloing or PvPing, etc, making it a useful ability for both raiding and soloing.
    So you're asking for druid's battle res and shaman's reincarnation simultaneously? Always works to ask for the best of each classes' abilities.
    Eire - 50 Balance and Kinetic Combat Shadow, Master Zhar Lestin server. Ace guild

I remember blizz saying they will make ss work also like brez in the upcoming patch. But did they make it or not in the ptr I dont know also like will it ever happen with 4.0.6.