Question about Feral 4 piece set (pvp)

I have a question about the bonus, it says that it gives you 15% speed increase when you have 4 pieces, but if I already have Feral Swiftness 2/2, does it stack?

15+ Year Old Account
    Yes it does.

45% speed in Cat Form
    55% speed in Travel Form
    15% speed in Bear Form

It is actually 149% in cat form and 161% is travel form. Its multiplicative not additive.

It does stack, yes. However I wouldn't recommend getting it, save your honor for resto gear because next patch with the shapeshift changes feral druids will no longer be able to be played in pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedglory View Post
    It does stack, yes. However I wouldn't recommend getting it, save your honor for resto gear because next patch with the shapeshift changes feral druids will no longer be able to be played in pvp.
    I'm still a scrub (at 84 no less XD) but from what I've seen is that feral won't be "unplayable" just means you've gotta just change the play style. However I haven't done enough PvP (again... scrub) to know how these changes would effect me. Other then the whole "can't break snares" thing. That sucks.

As a feral druid, your primary advantage is your ability to stay on a target. With the incoming nerfs, druids will have less than half of the uptime they have right now on a target, which means it is literally a 50 percent nerf to our damage in arena or bgs. On top of this, the ability to get away is also a key component to being a successful feral druid.. if you can't get away you become a punching bag for casters. Unlike rogues and other melee classes, druids only have a couple cooldowns to help them live.. therefor if you can't run, you can't live. I've played feral since BC, and I can tell you if this goes through, you will NOT be pvping as feral.

aww super then! :|

*goes to decide what second character should be*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irloki View Post
    It is actually 149% in cat form and 161% is travel form. Its multiplicative not additive.
    Yep, made the same mistake in another thread. It was late you know.

Quote Originally Posted by shadedglory View Post
    you will NOT be pvping as feral.
    What about the people that actually LIKE Feral..? I will continue playing it no matter what, but yes, it'll be shitty.

Quote Originally Posted by ilikemonkeys View Post
    I'm still a scrub (at 84 no less XD) but from what I've seen is that feral won't be "unplayable" just means you've gotta just change the play style. However I haven't done enough PvP (again... scrub) to know how these changes would effect me. Other then the whole "can't break snares" thing. That sucks.
    You can still break snares, just not roots. The only class that this effects you against is mages and other druids.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarin View Post
    You can still break snares, just not roots. The only class that this effects you against is mages and other druids.
    And Hunters, DK's, Shamans.

...and arms warriors, shadow priests, demo locks...

Well thanks for the info, but I do think that ferals will still be playable, prob no in the same easy manner as they are now, but at the moment Im doing 2v2 along with a rogue mut, it's been great.

Havent got problems on fears, and I rarely get rooted, but after the patch Im sure I'll get rooted more than usual, anyways, hope I can still play as feral hence I dont wanna change to another spec, I love feral pvp and pve.

15+ Year Old Account
    The change makes matchups that are already hard nigh impossible for ferals.
    The main impact is against mages and any other druid, fights that were already hard.
    If you honestly thinks a feral shits over a mage, that's because you never saw a good feral versus a good mage.

Did some arenas after the patch, and I have got more problems with mages already everything else seems fine

Deleted
    dont forget fears guys, beserk nerf