Deleted

Jailer no.619 - my idea of new Baradin Hold boss.

Jailer no.619*
    *numbers are tuned for 25 man raid version and can be slightly weird coz im not a raider anymore and don’t know what they should exactly look.

Introduction
    Jailer no.619 is second boss in Baradin Hold. Warden before entrance said that prisoner in cellar will try to escape in some way and you must stop him. Only things he know is that captive is here because he killed entire family and the people who utter his name which he hated. In addition guardian send you to Captain Thompson who will give you further instructions.

When enter, you see some groups of troggs emerging from sewers. Then from one of two towers can be heard scream:
    Unknown voice yells: We can’t hold for longer. Heroes, come here for key, this convict must be stopped at all costs!

1st Phase:
    Now raid must spread for first time.15 people must stay at courtyard and secure each of three sewers. Rest need to go to right tower and uncover who was screaming. After entering tower fight real begins. Players at court should divide into 3 5-man groups and kill incoming troggs.

They who went to the tower will have to go gauntlet. After reaching the summit it appears that it’s too late. Marshal Brian Aregull dying, gives you the key and says that the second one is in the twin tower. Also he says that if Thompson is already died you need to find book of instructions next to control console right before prison.
    When you are back at courtyard, help finish off the remnants of troggs. Now you have 30 seconds to rest before travel to second tower. This part is similar – troggs from sewers and gauntlet in tower. Atop you looting Captain Thompson body and go back to yard.
    When you gather in center of the room, one of walls blows up. 5 people opens doors to prison:
    Baradin Defend Systems says: Access granted, doors will open in 5,4,3…1!
    Other defending them from incoming jailer mates who want to free him.

2nd Phase:
    There will be three mini bosses each preceded by three add phases. People at courtyard will engage attackers.

-The first group will consist of 10 Some Brerro Mad Jalapenos. They don’t hit hard but have 4kk hp each.

Second group: 6 Some Brerro Mad Jalapenos, 2 Some Brerro Drunken Dancers and 2 Some Brerro “Healers”. Drunken Dancers have ability similar to warriors heroic leap and will whirlwind with broken bottles. Healers will try to heal companions but they can also cast something like Dragon Breath by mistake, so they must be cc’ed.

-Third group: 4 Some Brerro Mad Jalapenos, 3 Drunken Dancers, 2 Healers and one Goblin-which-is-here-by-a-mistake. This goblin will run around entire room, screaming and throwing burning whiskey bottles in random directions. He cannot be cc’ed and must be killed asap.

Don Carlos Evil Twin (20kk hp)
    -After this group Don Carlos Evil Twin will appear. Guitar cleave and ability to summon starving coyotes. Its simple tank and spank fight, kill coyote packs with AoE and dispell Red Hot Chilli Peppers.
    Killing him will give you 20 seconds brake before next group. Another wall blows up and

-Fourth group shows: 4 Some Brerro Mad Jalapenos, 2 Drunken Dancers, 2 Healers and 2 goblins.

-Fifth one: 2 Jalapenos, 3 Dancers, 2 Healers, 2 goblins and one Sleepy Compañero. Compañero will enter room last and walk slowly to random direction. When he will reach it, he will fall asleep but if anyone attack him he will gain Restless Fury and become very dangerous. Try to engage him when rest mobs are down.

-Sixth: 3 Dancers, 3 Healers, 2 goblins and 2 Compañeros.

Puerto Rico (15kk hp)
    -Next mini boss is Puerto Rico, a gnome that dont have threat table and will attack random raid members. Every 30 seconds he choose one player and activate his Killing Spree that deals 20k damage every 0.75s for 6 seconds. He casts 1 second cast fireballs and 2.5 second pyroblast which must be interrupted. Also he put AoE on ground named Hot Spot every 20 seconds that will last till end of the fight, avoid it. When he is under 60% hp he wears Disgusting Disguise (dont ask what it is) increases hes melee damage done by 500% and reduces damage taken by 90%. Now, tank must kite him through Hot Spots. When gnome stands in fire he will be stunned for 10 seconds and have 90% reduced damage taken reverted.

-Seventh phase of adds: 4 Dancers, 2 Healers, 3 Compañeros and one Angry Hamster. Hamster will jump on random player and bite him for 10k damage every 1 second. Every 15 seconds or 20% of his hp he will change target and leave debuff called Furry Madness on previous player which will do 7.5k damage every 1 second for 10 seconds to every person within 10 yards of affected target.

-Eight: 1 Dancer, 3 Healers, 3 Compañeros, 2 Angry Hamsters and one Shadow Grandma. This old woman will knit every target in 8 yards range for 50k damage MH and 25k damage OH so she need to be kited away from raid.

-Nine one: 2 Healers, 3 Compañeros, 2 Angry Hamsters and 2 Shadow Grandmas.

Maid Maria (25kk hp)
    -Last mini boss is named Maid Maria. She is very dangerous and her only target is to take back her money for clearing Jailer’s house. She doesn’t care who will pay. She will attack you with ablities such like Clean Kill (300k damage spread between all players in front of her) every 30 seconds, Wash time (50k damage cone in random direction) and after down to 20% Marked to Pay – targets one player and follow in his direction, need to be slowed down and kill before reaches player.

Meanwhile
    When 20 people fight with jailer companions else must recover pages of the instruction how to soothe prisoner from troggs which ate book. Mobs will apear from sewers in small packs and drop pages. First one says that convict hate his name and song which parents sing him when he was kid. Those two things will make him mad and he faint.

When you loot other pages automatically green arrows will appear over buttons of keyboard and you need to click them in proper order. Each pack of troggs will appear with mobs in second room. When you click right button, raid gain small buff depends of which one it is, similar with clicking on wrong one.
    Green keys 5% increased/decreased healing, blue damage taken reduction/increase and yellow damage done increase/decrease.

3rd Phase:

When two groups complete their tasks entire melody starts to play and jailor’s name appears on screen in control room.

Jailor no.619 yells: Don’t call my name! DON’T CALL MY NAAAAAAMEEEEE!!!!!!!!......
    Whole raid yells: ALEJANDRO!
    Alejandro yells: It’s enough…That was LAST TIME when somebody tells my name…Prepare to suffer!

Alejandro (75kk hp)
    Alejandro crushing main doors and last phase starts. He will use Rattles Storm often, hit very hard on plate. Every 20 seconds he singing song silences all players that casting something at the time for 5 seconds and knock them back dealing 45k damage. He have “rage” bar that increases when he dealing damage. When reaching 100 he start to cast Chill Out (500k damage to every target in 100 yards). You need to jump into swimming pool and wait until he end cast. At last 10% he entering berserker state that increase damage done by 25%.

EDIT: Alejandro will have additional skill. He will yell: Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch and 3 seconds after Alejandro says: Just smoke my cigarette and hush. He will drop smoke bomb that slow down affected players and put on debuff that will spawn pink ooze after one minute which must be killed by ranged players coz of it AoE nature effect.

Its first version, without precise describe of mobs skills but I hope you enjoy it.

PS:Unfortunatelly I cant post images coz im not advanced user, maybe in future.

Last edited by mmoc14af9cf860; 2011-01-16 at 05:44 PM.

Deleted
    This made my day.

E P I C

10+ Year Old Account
    If they actually grab this idea and implement it, I'm gonna shit my pants. Nice one m8!

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't understand this at all.

Deleted
    lol at the lady gaga song words useage

Here is some artwork I made of what the boss will look like:

Just make sure you never call his name, Roberto.

Nope, it drops pvp loot so it has to be like other voa bosses: Tank & spank so your average pvper can understand the mechanics.
    You can try to fit me in a box, only to see me burst out of it.

Very cool but way too complicated for a VoA type raid instance sadly.

or as a more realistic idea

simple boss with piss easy mechanics and some dumb gimmick to make the fight require a second tank.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is epic it made my day loved your refrences in there

Deleted
    Added new skill at bottom of the first boss.