Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Many 'Pen & Paper' RPG's and, yes, World of Warcraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Pokemon.. I have all the games. It was hard to admit it to my fiance when I first met him. But he fully supports it now!
    pff if he had said "pokemon is kiddie" you shouldve hit him with a stick. and ran.

OT: i dont hide any of the games i play, though i do restrain myself to not bash other people's favorite games.

Soggy Biscuit. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit
    roflmao jk

10+ Year Old Account
    Megaman games for my Gameboy/DS... I get so much entertainment out of them but I dont know why.

Probably Moonbase Alpha. That game is awesome.

Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! Joses! aeiou
    hey

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Pokemon.. I have all the games. It was hard to admit it to my fiance when I first met him. But he fully supports it now!
    This, it just remains nice xD

Deleted
    Nothing, my friends know well that I play both Pokémon and WoW. :P

"Hello Kitty Island Adventure"
    "Dammit Butters! Go download world of warcraft, create an avatar, and get some gear you nub"

Pokemon is the big one for me. I don't play all the time, but i often will go on week long binges re-playing them. Most people just don't understand the awesomeness

the sims :x

None of my friends "get" Minecraft, so I don't really talk about it. But I wouldn't be upset if they knew I played it... so I guess I wouldn't really call it hiding it from them.

Pokemon, didn't play it for some years but somehow I just went to the store 2 weeks ago and got myself Heartgold :/

Deleted
    hands down, Minecraft. Hides it even for my guild mates...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostypwnd View Post
    Minecraft.
    I play Minecraft too
    My friends dont know i play it, they asked a few times: "what is minecraft?". And then i tell them: "Just some stuff"..
    And they dont talk about it anymore.. But if i showed them the game they would sure be like: "Omg, crap graphics!"

10+ Year Old Account
    henti sex sims ;P
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Final Fantasy X-2. Man don't want that one getting out!.
    Oh and LOTRO.
    I'm not too addicted to quit WoW, I've already done it dozens of times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually I hide that I play wow...
    Warcraft Soundtrack project, bringing new music to old dungeons! Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/user/WowSoundtrackProject
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...k-project.aspx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    henti sex sims ;P
    These but even then i'm more open than most. But yeah things like Bible Black Hart De Roommate and come see me tonight and those like em. Keep em in the kitchen. Though most people know i play em these are the types of games i'd hide. Other than that why hide i stil play pokemon or megaman games. Hell about the only games i DON'T play are sports and most FPS(i do have exceptions for this one like metroid prime series and resistance and that only cause of it being insomniac) games.

Oh and on pokemon i had just started listening to the old soundtracks again before opening this post funny coincidence there.