My idea for spec to replace BM!

I love the demon hunter stuff, so that lead me to just think of a cool spec to replace BM which i know wont happen but just fun to think of. I think some kind of warlock shadow damage spec would be cool and if they get some kind of shadow priest look to them. what do yall think or what are ur ideas for talent tree to replace bm?

How does that relate to hunters at all? Terrible idea. Being the master of various beasts is one of the core essences of hunters, which is why BM is one of the talents trees, so there's no need to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Volks View Post
    I love the demon hunter stuff, so that lead me to just think of a cool spec to replace BM which i know wont happen but just fun to think of. I think some kind of warlock shadow damage spec would be cool and if they get some kind of shadow priest look to them. what do yall think or what are ur ideas for talent tree to replace bm?
    1) Demon Hunters are an entirely different class...

2) Why on earth would you want to drop BM?

15+ Year Old Account
    O so like a hunter shadow priest. like a hunter spec who has a lot of dot damg. SV is a lot like this, just elemental damg

10+ Year Old Account
    getting high then posting on mmo-champ is never a good idea. this is a great example of it

----------------------------------------
    you are now consciously breathing
    ----------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Volks View Post
    Bad idea...

Why?:
    Would remove all spells in the beast mastery spellbook because they would have nothing to do with any of the specs

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean it's not a terrible Idea, since then there would be less bad dpsers, but there is also demonology warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thereign View Post
    I mean it's not a terrible Idea, since then there would be less bad dpsers, but there is also demonology warlocks.
    You really never have anything good to say about BM do you?

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

just an idea. i was just thinking outside of the box. there is such a thing as constructive critisizm also. stop being so liberal like.