Thread: Cyborg R.A.T 5

Cyborg R.A.T 5

I'm interested in purchasing one of these, but I keep reading mixed reviews and was wondering if anyone on here has/had one.

i have a RAT 7 and i love it... most comfortable mouse ever.

I was thinking about RAT 7. But going for Naga, need those buttons.

lol i thought it said
    Cyborg R.A.T.S

OT i dont use gaming mice, so i couldnt give a good opinion

Derailed the Cereal Thread

I have a rat 7 as well. I love it. The two thumb buttons are way farther back on the mouse than my previous mx518, but after a week or so it feels completely natural. I love being able to form fit it to my hand as well.

lol, i looked at that, and could not make it out to be a mouse, but for wow, the razer naga is definately my favorite.

Deleted
    I've got a R.A.T.9 as I can't stand wires (R.A.T.9 = Wireless R.A.T.7). Stupidly comfortable and if you do any gaming other than WoW, particularly FPSs, it is one awesome mouse.

I had a R.A.T 7. It was a really cool mouse, cyborg like. I had a power outage though, and somehow my mouse got f*d up. Mouse buttons stopped working, MMB stopped working and sometimes the mouse cursor would move the opposite direction of where I was going. Great mouse while it worked. I RMAd it back to newegg and got a Logitech G500. not nearly as op as the cyborg, but I like the button placement. (Also cheaper when I bought it)
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    I'm interested in purchasing one of these, but I keep reading mixed reviews and was wondering if anyone on here has/had one.
    I've had my cyborg rat for quite a while and let me tell you, it can run any rat maze 33.33 (repeating of course) % faster than the inferior organic rat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Thank you for all the feed back guys . I was looking at Naga and other Razor's but I really don't have a need for over 4-5 extra buttons on a mouse, and the price tag is ridiculous. Yah i also like 7 a lot if i had a extra cash for it i would have taken it. I also picked up the Cyborg Gaming Keyboard it looks awesome and the Cyborg mode disabling the windows key is gonna be god.