Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Leotheras the Blind enrage at 3%, wipe us all, survive with 8k hp. /cry

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faded Design View Post
    Mine would have to be back around 2005. Not an enrage but still cool. I was a druid back then. Me and the MT were the only ones left alive on a 40man Onyixa raid. We had a bad way with a breath and wiped out everyone but me 1 dps and the tank with Ony at around 16%. It took us about 20 minutes but we dps'ed her down to a kill!
    Sounded like it was fun lol

In BC, two weeks in a row, the raid died while Illidan was doing a phase change at basically 0 health. Each week a Shaman ankh'd and killed him. TWO FREAKIN WEEKS IN A ROW.

Malygos back when it was current content. He was a good 15 seconds into the enrage with people screaming "SPREAD OUT" on Vent. Good times.

Elementium Monstrosity at %1, It was soft enrage as we were 4 people standing(A mage a, Holy Priest, a Mookin and me a Blood DK), why do I call it a soft enrage and I was barely at %60 health and the other 3 were all outta mana...

Halfus is an unforgiving boss.
    The first time we killed him was 6 seconds after enrage. But after wiping on him the first two weeks, it felt goooooooooood.

After that we've managed to down him before he enrages.

Thanks to Elyaan for the great sig!

We just had a 1% wipe on Cho'gall 25 man :'(

9 people disconnected at 10% D:

malygos when it was hard, our raid leader put a dragon dot on it at the last second and killed him just after he died

Our frist Halfus kill last night: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/0...?s=9336&e=9699

Enrages at 6min. Killed at 6min 2sec. There weren't many survivors D:

10+ Year Old Account
    This might have been our second time doing Halfus, or atleast mine.

http://i714.photobucket.com/albums/w...411_220111.jpg

Deleted
    sindragosa 10man.
    she hit enraged and killed all and a DK managed to get the last few hits in on her while a hunter stood in deterrence ended up with both the hunter, DK and sindra dying^^ was a kill to be remebered

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened to me in BH as well, just not that close.. but first times trying on ascendant council, we got 5 below 1% wipes, 1 on 40k left, on the kill everyone was alive and it was very controlled however :P

0.1% wipe on Lich King Heroic (patch 3.3.3) 10man. That was not fun. Didn't manage to kill it before patch.

My YouTube channel - Beta videos & raid videos!

guild run. 25 toc on anub. he enraged and it lasted for 10 seconds and we downed him for the first time. only three of use were left standing. a lock, mage(me) and a rogue.

halfus wwyrmbreaker hc ,he got he 10sec stun on him the same second enrage came and during that stun + a fiew more sec we took him from 5% to dead. only palas and mages survived =)

25man Blood Queen. Everyone died and then the dots killed her before she de spawned. Epic.

The most epic moment ever was in WotLK:
    I were running naxx 25 for the 2nd time, standing at patchwerk as our off tank on my Death Knight. He enrages at 30% and the other tank is dead within seconds, i popp my CD's all the way down to 3% from where the raid manages to kill him. (Btw this is the obvious fact DK's were hugely OP in 3.0, i had 100% evasion for close to 1½ minute) Such an epic moment

It just isn't a proper raid night unless we get a kill during enrage with one man left standing. Last week was our first cata 25man, killed halfus while he was enraged right after furious roars, only myself and a paladin survived the enraged shadow nova which cant interrupted while berserk(yayy cloak of shadows). First LK25 kill, the last 18-10% was spent evasion, deterrence and dps warrior tanking as everyone scattered trying to keep him kited after both tanks died from him enraging on a soul harvest fail. Multiple enrage-kills on BQL and Festergut. It's gotta be the only thing that keeps our 25mans interesting xD

Deleted
    Not enrage, but probably our first Illidan kill in my old guild back in TBC. Illidan at 5%-ish, kills our tank. Offtank runs in and gets killed. Roughly 3-4 ppl alive when Illidan is at 1% and he goes down. I still have the nerdscream saved :P
    Last edited by mmoc409bdafe4d; 2011-01-16 at 12:55 PM.

OP reminds me so much of the paladin Lasthope vs. Shazzrah in vanilla xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WODORLn60rk