Question Changing Server experiences

Hey everyone

Since my guild became pretty inactive over the last few months, and now even refuses to run heroics more than once a day (maximum), i consider leaving it and changing server as well, since I play on a medium populated RP-Server in the EU...
    I enjoy PvP (I was one of the few active PvP-Players on my server -.-) and PvE as well...

So I would like to ask you, what were your experiences when YOU changed your server?
    Was it hard to find a new, good, active guild?
    Would you recommend a PvP or PvE server?
    With Low, med or high population?

Feel free to share you experiences, every single one should be helpful...

Changed Server's. within 10 minutes of online time i found a guild and have been with them since late icc and currently just have chogall and nef left to do this week. so my overall experienced has turned out well.

Iv never migrated to a new realm really... All id say is, Find some servers you think are good and maybe ask in trade how the server is, Ofc you get the few idiots trying to be cool going "OVER 9000!!!!" and things, but you will get a few serious answers. if the server has a nice PvP / PvE base what you like id apply to guilds. Maybe talk to a few people in the guild and ask how the atmosphere is. Check everything before you fork out money to change server and hate it. When i played paladin in wrath and faction change came alliance side wasnt doing so well so i went to a horde guild (Just applyed didnt check anything) got there and hated it. And quit my paladin without 2 weeks of being in the guild it was HORRIBLE, hated the atmosphere and everything.

Just do research on things before you change ^^ and make sure its exactly what you wanna do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abaraion View Post
    Hey everyone

Since my guild became pretty inactive over the last few months, and now even refuses to run heroics more than once a day (maximum), i consider leaving it and changing server as well, since I play on a medium populated RP-Server in the EU...
    I enjoy PvP (I was one of the few active PvP-Players on my server -.-) and PvE as well...

So I would like to ask you, what were your experiences when YOU changed your server?
    Was it hard to find a new, good, active guild?
    Would you recommend a PvP or PvE server?
    With Low, med or high population?

Feel free to share you experiences, every single one should be helpful...
    Find a guild BEFORE you switch realm, otherwise you risk wasting the money.