Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nourish View Post
    the number of people who voted no disgust me.
    I do and ugh, this^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes,I have learned how to use the bathroom hey even water fountains with out using my hands.Using my elbow or leg usually can get the trick done.Also I believe thinking bathrooms are dirty is just a way for people to was their hands. Bathrooms are as dirty(most...) as other public places.Only reason they have sinks(?) by the toilets is because it is so much easier to have a water supply for a toilet and a sink together is so easier then having 2 apart.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FreddyLee View Post
    Well I consider myself hygenic (spelling) and clean.

I am also not stupid enough after 20 years of practice to pee on myself. So most of the time I don't feel the need to wash my hands.
    Pretty much this, I don't urinate on my hands so I don't always wash them after taking a leak. People saying it's disgusting probably have hosophobia.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    You still touch your "Ducky" when you pee. ( if Male )
    If you wash yourself regularly then your "Ducky" shouldn't be "dirty".

10+ Year Old Account
    Never as i tend to urinate in the toilet rather than on myself
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

Deleted
    u do know that your "Ducky" is cleaner then ur hands right? so after u pee you should clean your "ducky" off the dirt from your hands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Also I got bored and looked around the web and found http://www.lifescript.com/Health/Eve..._to_Avoid.aspx that says that sinks are more dirty the the toilets themselves so in theory you could do some harm by washing your hands,at least in public bathrooms.
    And http://www.neatorama.com/2007/03/07/...e-think-again/
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by VetteFreak View Post
    don't pee on your hands
    ^ This

An Army Private and a Marine Major walk into the bathroom and start peeing. The Marine finishes and starts to walk out the door. The Private says "In the Army, we wash our hands after we use the bathroom," to which the Marine replies "In the Marines, we don't piss on our hands..."

Quote Originally Posted by Glomp View Post
    My bathroom and dick are clean thanks. If I'm a pub or club I usually wont touch anything in bathrooms anyway.
    I miss that man R.I.P (Can't link video in my post)

OT: I wash now more than I used to because of my job, I handle equipment that is worth thousands of dollars, any contamination can ruin it....I also wear rubber gloves, a lab coat, face mask, and hair net(s)....

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

I remember this one kid back in my high school days who, while I was washing my hands, walked directly from the urinal to the hand blower-dryer thing. I was horrified, and am to this day.

I sometimes forget to wipe and take a shower afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, because i dont pee on my hands, plus bacteria on your penis is lower than bacteria on your hands

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rabide View Post
    I sometimes forget to wipe and take a shower afterwards.
    Just...what?
    01/01/07 since backwards threads reading / "The day EU trolled Blizzard". 22/02/11 Peace out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was taught not to piss on my hands.. Also, my hands touch a lot of things during the day, my penis doesn't.. By that logic my penis would be cleaner than my hands and I should wash my hands before I go.
    <~$~("The truth, is limitless in its range. If you drop a 'T' and look at it in reverse, it could hurt.")~$~> L.F.

<~$~("The most hopelessly stupid man is he who is not aware he is wise.")~$~> I.A.

To the people who say it is disgusting to not wash your hands. Wat? It is your body. What's different from touching your dick from touching your face. Besides the fact that your face is prolly a lot dirtier since it can pick it up easier. It's no big deal. As long as you shower on a regular basis, touching your dick isn't disgusting. You guys are silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

Quote Originally Posted by MinorityMe View Post
    Can a moderator please tell me what the hell this is? this has nothing to do with anything and I find it amazing that it is still open. I dont care who washes there friggin hands when they pee. Seriously.
    Why is every post you make in the off-topic forum so negative? Go to the World of warcraft forums and stop crying....These forums can be about pretty much anything, if you have nothing constructive to say just don't say it.

OT: The amount of people who say no is pretty is interesting..
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

and touch my keyboard with dirty hands??? that thing is sacred!

If you're so scared that your winger is too dirty to touch...just sit down and pee. I don't understand how a clean person can fear that their wang is filthy enough to warrent a handwashing, when pretty much everything else you touch in the world is covered in other peoples germs and poop particles.

I wash my hands BEFORE I pee
    Duel me if u dare! I think your chicken, /duel
    http://snoekje. mybrute. com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by theenigma77 View Post
    To the people who say it is disgusting to not wash your hands. Wat? It is your body. What's different from touching your dick from touching your face. Besides the fact that your face is prolly a lot dirtier since it can pick it up easier. It's no big deal. As long as you shower on a regular basis, touching your dick isn't disgusting. You guys are silly.

You have a point.

There's been numerous studies and every time, it's about 30% of the population doesn't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I find this disturbing especially if you use a PUBLIC bathroom. You don't need to pee on your hands (like the excuse most people are using, which is a poor excuse at best) to pick up germs from OTHER probably just as disgusting people as those of you who don't wash. Just think: you sit on the toilet (which I never do unless it's my house) GERMS from other people's asses that you don't know where they've been or when they've been washed. You stand up, put your pants and undies back on... probably touch your butt from that, GERMS. You flush the toilet, (unless you do it with your foot) GERMS from other people touching God knows what, and other people's shoes because it's a common practice. So more GERMS. Then you flush, as the water sprays because often from the toilet seat not existing or it always being up in a public area, more germs fly around. There's fecal matter (which is not sterile) in all toilets regardless of if you only pee'd or not. (MORE GERMS) You open and touch the stall (more germs), you touch the sink handle, more germs. You touch the toliet paper... MORE germs. You leave the bathroom and if you touch the door MORE GERMS. Yes, fecal matter gets sprayed into the air of your bathroom every time you flush--want proof check out the Mythbusters episode that deals with toothbrushes getting diseases and germs from being in your bathroom regardless of distance.

You get the theme in that wall of text? TONS OF GERMS! At least if you aren't going to truly wash your hands keep a vial of hand sanitizer with you and use THAT. I hope I never shake any of you people's hands that DON'T wash or use anything that you've touched, that's foul and you're spreading germs like wildfire to others.

Yes, I wash my hands every time I use the bathroom.

TLDR: Wash your hands you sick people! Just because you didn't pee on yourself doesn't mean you didn't come into contact with other germs from other people. You are the reason why colds and flus spread like wildfire! If you don't want to wash them with soap and water, buy some antibacterial hand gel to keep around. Just, gross!
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid