Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    In a public bathroom, yes. At home, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Frostveins View Post
    Exactly. Know how to pee and there'll be no need to wash your hands, I don't see why.
    So when someone brings in a box of fudge at work and you notice someone else dig their hands in to grab a piece, you don't feel disgusted knowing that that person never washes their hands after taking a leak?

I don't touch...things...When i pee. I just stand and pee so my hands would have nothing on them after words. Except pants of course. But thats not really un-hygenic is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Boater View Post
    So when someone brings in a box of fudge at work and you notice someone else dig their hands in to grab a piece, you don't feel disgusted knowing that that person never washes their hands after taking a leak?
    I would feel more disgusted if i saw that person handle money without washing their hands. Money is by leaps and bounds dirtier than urine.

I don't, I didn't piss on my hands. You don't wash whats not dirty. =P
    I'll slap you so hard you'll feel like you've kissed a Freight Train..

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I never leave the restroom without washing my hands. When in public restrooms i don't even touch the handle. Using my elbow and the foot to open the door. Think of all the bacteria that are on the handle from people that did not wash their hands. Im also careful when in grocery stores and bars. Chips and Peanut and stuff all in a bowl is no no.

I don't touch anything, why would I wash my hands?

If my pants are so dirty that unbuckling them requires me to wash my hands, I probably wouldn't wear those pants.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom
    No. After the Cataclysm there will be an expansion for the zerg, and then an expansion for the protoss.

Deleted
    Only if im in a public restroom or over at someones house..Never when i'm home.
    I keep myself clean, shower every day so my dick aint gonna get more dirty than my hands and i don't pee on my hands.
    So no

10+ Year Old Account
    Only at work. I don't see the need to do this at home.

Quote Originally Posted by Softus View Post
    I never leave the restroom without washing my hands. When in public restrooms i don't even touch the handle. Using my elbow and the foot to open the door. Think of all the bacteria that are on the handle from people that did not wash their hands. Im also careful when in grocery stores and bars. Chips and Peanut and stuff all in a bowl is no no.
    What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger..... Sorry to say but this is not really needed acctualy your immune system needs germs to stay "strong". Alot of kids have had alot of immunde defincyie sickness because there parrents kept them in a to clean enviroment.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't bother with soap, but I do wash my hands.

Yeah, I always do. Can't stand the thought of being dirty.

You know whats funny. Your computer keyboard has more bacteria around it then most bathroom. People are so paranoid and actually damage their own health over it, i know someone that disinfect everything all the time and hes always sick. Do you brush your teeth and clean your lips every time you kiss someone? No? Well thats one of the biggest bacteria trading you can ever do and you are still doing it. Salmonella does not grow on your dick or in urine or on someone ass that sit on that public bathroom before you. I do clean my hands in public, never when its anything but regular soap. Its more of a mark of being civilized then anything like taking your hat off to speak to someone inside. Srsly we lick and suck each others genitalia but some people are afraid of their own penis/urine LOL.

Imo it's a lot more important to wash your hands BEFORE you pee. If you shower daily your peen should be no dirtier than any other part of your body, with the exception of...your hands. Throughout the day you use your hands to touch things that might be (and probably are) covered in other peoples germs. If I were you I'd think twice before using the bathroom (especially in a public place) without washing your hands first.

Washing before and after is also acceptable.

Yes I do.

Now a better question would be if people did the same after fappin' ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Dunee View Post
    Yes I do.

Now a better question would be if people did the same after fappin' ; )
    Depends where the load drops lol. To be fair semen is one of the cleanest thing that come out of your body. Washing it off with water alone because its sticky is enough.

i wash my hands while i pee !

10+ Year Old Account
    No, i dont touch it. I have my own strategy for less WoW downtime spent on peeing!

Your at a party, you pee outside because it is the most commen solution to do (seen the toilet is taken, and there is a huge line infront of it) How the shack would you wash your hands out side? :P
    Lagg dosen't exist. Only bad Internetz...
    Paladins isent OP Blizz just made all ohter classes weaker.

Deleted
    Even if you're a female you're still in a place where people do touch their parts and open the door with their recently touched parts
    so your reason of being a girl is pretty much fail
    So you wash your hands, then touch the door to leave with your newly cleasned mitts, and get them all germy again, gg.

Ontopic, no I dont, I also piss in the shower.