Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Nope i dont care if i get my dick germs on my keyboard
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    When I go to a public restroom, it's actually MORE hygenic for me NOT TO wash my hands :/

Being a male, unless I pee on my hands (due to being quite drunk), there is no need to wash em.

lol

yes if possible.
    Time waits for no one.
    Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteres are at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

No never. It's just my dick. It's clean. Don't see a point. It's just like any other part of my body.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."

LMAO, when a guildie says brb and then comes back in lass than 2 minutes, I always say "omg ewwww, did you wash your hands???"

The only reason for random brbs in raid is A) You spilled your drink on your keyboard and need to wipe it up quick, B) You need a beer, or C) You haz to pee. I hate the random brbs and try to coordinate timely breaks for that stuff, personally I don't like keeping 9 to 24 people waiting only to come back and have someone else say "brb"

I've been trained not to pee all over my hands. (:
    and i'm guilty of sitting with my hands on my pants while I WoW anyway, not any different.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.
    Heck yes I do. I have allergies and I normally rub my eyes often so not washing my hands would be down right nasty. I mostly wash my hands because of my excessive eye rubbing so putting germs in my eye is something I want to avoid, so I do it out of habit which isn't a bad habit at all.

When in a public restroom I do since the soap, taps and blow dyer/paper towel are mostly automatic and then I use the same paper towel or my coat sleeve to open the door.

But I smoke so really, it is going to get inside me either way. So a quick rinse after I pee is ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tendou
    Also, Kodo is on fire. Bad Taurens! Fire bad for Kodo! Oh look it's dead now....oh well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Blizzard, HOW DARE YOU! How dare you spend precious development time making a new, interesting feature and then turn around and try to make money off said development time. I AM ENTITLED TO EVERYTHING YOU EVER MAKE FOR FREE BECAUSE I BOUGHT THAT GAME THAT ONE TIME.
    Credit goes to Chris Hanel of The Daily Blink for the beautiful avatar picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Aswed View Post
    Pretty self explanatory.

Poll Inc.
    Can a moderator please tell me what the hell this is? this has nothing to do with anything and I find it amazing that it is still open. I dont care who washes there friggin hands when they pee. Seriously.

In the words of George Carlin"When I SH*T on them!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Only if I piss on them. What the hell is the point? We have an immune system for a reason. I take solace in the fact that I could potentially get a germaphobe sick because their immune system sucks.

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 02:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MinorityMe View Post
    Can a moderator please tell me what the hell this is? this has nothing to do with anything and I find it amazing that it is still open. I dont care who washes there friggin hands when they pee. Seriously.
    Off topic forum. Learn to play the internets.

Eww to the people who never do

---------- Post added 2011-01-17 at 02:07 AM ----------

And its fun stuff...its not suppose to be about wow so stop saying to close it

Deleted
    Ye always..

WITH MY MOUTH

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't piss on my hands.

i wash my hands before, i dont really like touching my junk with dirty ass hands secondly urine is sterile but generally if im in a public restroom ill wash before and after

10+ Year Old Account
    Says the guy who made the topic "This or That" not even 30 mins ago.... pot, meet kettle.

10+ Year Old Account
    god your a party pooper ...
    OT: i will only wash my hands if i poop on them on piss on them

10+ Year Old Account
    the number of people who voted no disgust me.

I don't pee on my hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrathonia
    Has anything pushed you to the edge of quitting WoW?
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreall
    Long Distance relationships and Justin Bieber

Quote Originally Posted by Calendra12345 View Post
    I just don't use my hands while peeing, means less down time.
    I lold. No-hands is phun.

OT; Yes I do.