Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    when some1 tells you they were taught to wash their hands after they pee, u just gotta respond "i was taught not to pee in my hands"
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    You still touch your "Ducky" when you pee. ( if Male )
    Guys do that all the time. If you are male yourself, you know it, if you aren't, you just haven't noticed it yet. Also, your "ducky" is probably a lot more hygienic than most things considering it's not "exposed". It's all just psychological bullshit really, your hands don't get dirty while you pee. Unless you like peeing on your hands that is. I can't even begin to fathom how filthy money is, yet we don't wash our hands every time we touch a dollar bill.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

I once asked someone who didn't wash their hands, what i got was a fantastic response "Well, i wash my c*ck, and don't piss on my hands."
    Herring seeks your life!

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends if my hands touch anything beside clothing. Sometimes I just drop the pants and open fire without taking aim.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    You still touch your "Ducky" when you pee. ( if Male )
    Actually, I think most of the time my penis is cleaner than my hands :P

lol

I do wash them nonetheless... at least generally.

Deleted
    Since I'm studying to become a chef, I've found myself washing my hands even more often than what I usually do. =)

Deleted
    well, if I'm in a rush I don't always do it since I'm not peeing on my hands, but otherwise I do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zygersaf View Post
    Yes. people who dont are disgusting...
    Indeed. Hands need to be washed, it's basic hygiene.

Edit: And it doesn't matter if you pee on yourself or not, it's about the fact that when you are in a public lavatory, you touch the door handles etc. which are filled with bacteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    the question should be..... for those who do wash their hands after they pee..... "Do you wash your hands after sex?" if you do have sex. Because you touch some nastier and worse things down there and most people dont wash their hands after that experience, prbly because even though its a bodily function, it brings pleasure, and you dont want to "wash off" what brought you pleasure. Soooo, i guess washing your hands after you pee is more a learned trait, than a health habit. Of course im not talking about when ur at work and such, just a regular run of the mill tinkle before a 5man run begins.

I'm female, so peeing doesn't involve touching any of my body parts, but I do anyway. I wash my hands a lot during the day because I feel gross if I don't. It's a habit.

Deleted
    yeahhh
    im sure all the people that said yes i do!

don't sometimes either like everyone else!

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 03:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    I'm female, so peeing doesn't involve touching any of my body parts, but I do anyway. I wash my hands a lot during the day because I feel gross if I don't. It's a habit.
    Even if you're a female you're still in a place where people do touch their parts and open the door with their recently touched parts
    so your reason of being a girl is pretty much fail

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course I do, I have an overlo- Girlfriend in the house, I have to show a level of personal hygeine.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never pee, only women pee... I... URINATE!

Seriously though, I wash my hands. I feel like someone will know I didn't if I don't wash them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyjimbob View Post

Seriously though, I wash my hands. I feel like someone will know I didn't if I don't wash them.
    Like... if you shake their hand?

Deleted
    why wash?

I like the taste of urine

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffyjimbob View Post

You're not alone, I get the exact same feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Don't know about Jeffy, but I feel like everyone will know by just looking at me.
    Last edited by BHD; 2011-01-16 at 03:07 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

You should wash your hands before, as your hands will be pretty much with more shit than your dick on normal conditions.

i ALWAYS wash my hands everytime i get downstairs, it gives me more grip on my keyboard and mouse !! :-)
    Trollbane EU, Argent Dawn EU & Bladefist EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Pretty much what Badhairday said. I feel like they'll know as if I had a sign on my chest saying "I didn't wash my hands." >_>

If I'm in a public restroom, yes. If I'm at home using my restroom, probly not.