Poll: Do you wash your hands after you pee?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ummmm... Yes I do, however I keep myself clean and don't piss on my hands so I guess it's not 100% necessary. I guess it's just something I've always done and I'm probably not going to stop. I like the feeling of clean hands.

Deleted
    Depends.

In home if my GF is nearby, yes. Otherwise, no.

In public toilets if I'm drunk as a skunk in a bar, no. If I'm sober in some restaurant or something, yes.

In public yes, at home no.

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    You still touch your "Ducky" when you pee. ( if Male )
    but my ducky has been in my pants the whole time, not rolling around in the dirt somewhere

Deleted
    After reading all posts by people having problems with this "lack of hygiene", I'll make it a point to wash less often.
    Last edited by mmoc4b41585514; 2011-01-17 at 06:58 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodi View Post
    There's been numerous studies and every time, it's about 30% of the population doesn't wash their hands after using the bathroom. I find this disturbing especially if you use a PUBLIC bathroom. You don't need to pee on your hands (like the excuse most people are using, which is a poor excuse at best) to pick up germs from OTHER probably just as disgusting people as those of you who don't wash. Just think: you sit on the toilet (which I never do unless it's my house) GERMS from other people's asses that you don't know where they've been or when they've been washed. You stand up, put your pants and undies back on... probably touch your butt from that, GERMS. You flush the toilet, (unless you do it with your foot) GERMS from other people touching God knows what, and other people's shoes because it's a common practice. So more GERMS. Then you flush, as the water sprays because often from the toilet seat not existing or it always being up in a public area, more germs fly around. There's fecal matter (which is not sterile) in all toilets regardless of if you only pee'd or not. (MORE GERMS) You open and touch the stall (more germs), you touch the sink handle, more germs. You touch the toliet paper... MORE germs. You leave the bathroom and if you touch the door MORE GERMS. Yes, fecal matter gets sprayed into the air of your bathroom every time you flush--want proof check out the Mythbusters episode that deals with toothbrushes getting diseases and germs from being in your bathroom regardless of distance.

You get the theme in that wall of text? TONS OF GERMS! At least if you aren't going to truly wash your hands keep a vial of hand sanitizer with you and use THAT. I hope I never shake any of you people's hands that DON'T wash or use anything that you've touched, that's foul and you're spreading germs like wildfire to others.

Yes, I wash my hands every time I use the bathroom.

TLDR: Wash your hands you sick people! Just because you didn't pee on yourself doesn't mean you didn't come into contact with other germs from other people. You are the reason why colds and flus spread like wildfire! If you don't want to wash them with soap and water, buy some antibacterial hand gel to keep around. Just, gross!
    Asses are quite clean, much cleaner than your hands. As for any organism on the toilet seat cover, they dont survive for long there. You are completely safe. I laugh at people who use toilet seat covers, they provide no protection what so ever, as there is nothing to protect you from.

As for washing hands. I rarely do that.
    Last edited by Santti; 2011-01-17 at 07:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    My hands dry up and crack due to all the washing I do. I think I border on being a germaphobe. I always have to wipe the keyboard/mouse with a disinfectant wipe after my father uses it...the whole sneezing right into your hands thing makes me cringe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogrutana View Post
    My hands dry up and crack due to all the washing I do. I think I border on being a germaphobe. I always have to wipe the keyboard/mouse with a disinfectant wipe after my father uses it...the whole sneezing right into your hands thing makes me cringe.
    Just out of curiosity, how often do you get sick? I'm not very hygienic myself, yet I never get sick. Last time was... 2 years ago or something. Always healthy.

Maybe it's because I'm exposed to all sort of crap, my immune system is quite efficient? Or maybe I just have good genes?

I'm gonna go wash my eyes out after looking at the poll results. Only 45% wash their hands every time they get done urinating or pooping? GROSS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Just out of curiosity, how often do you get sick? I'm not very hygienic myself, yet I never get sick. Last time was... 2 years ago or something. Always healthy.

Maybe it's because I'm exposed to all sort of crap, my immune system is quite efficient? Or maybe I just have good genes?

Not very often, maybe once every 3-4 months. There's normally a blatant cause though..foodsickness, cold goin around the family, etc. Yeah I prolly got a weaker immune system, but at this point my mind goes crazy if I know I'm touchin something filthy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    In public toilets if I'm drunk as a skunk in a bar, no.
    ^This is me to!