Thread: Т11 pieces

Т11 pieces

Hello

So the best pieces from our T11 are shoulders and pants, but shoulders can only drop from a boss and i think my gp after getting an epic sword is too high so im thinking what should i get for my first T11.

I could get pants but im thinking that they may drop frpm bardin hold so im thinking about getting chest first and only then pants if they wont drop.

So what is the right way to go with your T11?

Don't imo, Warlock tier bonuses are absolute garbage.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    Don't imo, Warlock tier bonuses are absolute garbage.
    OW be quiet..
    the (2) bonus is interesting and next patch the (4) will be quite good.

As for the pieces, i'd suggest getting the chest first, for normal modes i believe the tier chest is BiS. And also, valor points is the only way to obtain the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by kosuko View Post
    OW be quiet..
    the (2) bonus is interesting and next patch the (4) will be quite good.
    They haven't announced the proc chance for 4pc warlock yet (afaik). It it's still 2% off of 2 dots that can't even be up at the same time, 4pc is probably still terrible.

15+ Year Old Account
    assuming 100% uptime, thats a minimum of ~99 chances at 2% to get it to proc, or 13% of the time you'll get zero procs.
    And every cast is expected to be a relatively high DPCT (higher than filler), and it enables 2 more sb uses instead of recasting UA, so it's a dps increase, but the size of which is dependant on luck, basically.

R.I.P. YARG

so i should go for chest first and only then for my pants if they don't drop =)

15+ Year Old Account
    unless you are sititng at 3 parts you should wait with buying the legs imo, they can always drop in baradin hold. If you don't instantly get the 4 bonus by buying them i see no reason to rush them over other valor items.

OW be quiet..the (2) bonus is interesting
    What is so interesting about the 2P?

I play all 3 specs depending on the boss, but usually Destro and Demo. For me the 2p is not interesting at all.

Reduces the cast time of your chaos bolt, Hand of Guldan, and Haunt spells by 10%.

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Alekseriator View Post
    so i should go for chest first and only then for my pants if they don't drop =)
    You could always use the crafted pants until then.
    Last edited by Dethh; 2011-01-16 at 07:25 PM.

Not knowing what spec you are, I am going to approach this from a destro perspective and I would have to suggest picking up the chest first. The only other epic chest drops off of Nefarian (if I remember correctly), while legs have plenty of easier to obtain alternatives (in addition to the fact that you already have a chance at getting them every week).

As for the set bonuses, they're each a small dps increase (I'm using the updated 4-piece bonus here), but it's not enough to make or break item decisions except in a few, uncommon scenarios. That being said, the 2-piece bonus is quite boring, while the 4-piece would have potential to be interesting if the proc rate gets buffed.

Deleted
    Chest > Legs > Hands.

The tier bonuses aren't really that good, but the stats are generally nice unless you got better itemized drops. Take the chest first, see if legs or hands drop in Baradin Hold before you buy any of them. It might even be better to buy offpieces if you got some gimped blues and other options for legs/hands

Just get whatever is the biggest upgrade. I would stay away from the hands/helm until we're sure if the 4 piece is worth it in the next patch. I personally bought the legs with my points, then got lucky on Cho'gall a couple of days later.

15+ Year Old Account
    @detth, when you start playing more demo you'll learn to appreciate the 10% cast time on hand of guldan

@detth, when you start playing more demo you'll learn to appreciate the 10% cast time on hand of guldan
    What aspect of it are you refering to? It's not like the set bonus makes any difference as far as refreshing immolate is concerned.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenerena View Post
    Just get whatever is the biggest upgrade. I would stay away from the hands/helm until we're sure if the 4 piece is worth it in the next patch. I personally bought the legs with my points, then got lucky on Cho'gall a couple of days later.
    I can absolutely understand staying away from the hands, but why skip out on the helm? Assuming you're not an engineer, the only alternative of the same ilevel is the helmet from omnitron with crit and mastery. Haste/mastery > Crit/mastery.
    Unless you're in a guild thats going to be killing Sinestra soon, I'd defintely pick up the tier helm.

With that said, the tier legs are great, I used my points on those.

Thanks Sokogeka<3

if ur not an engineer i suggest getting 4piece (with glove offset) cuz next patch mastery and the 4set bonus are both gettin buffed

Quote Originally Posted by Lillah View Post
    I can absolutely understand staying away from the hands, but why skip out on the helm? Assuming you're not an engineer, the only alternative of the same ilevel is the helmet from omnitron with crit and mastery. Haste/mastery > Crit/mastery.
    Unless you're in a guild thats going to be killing Sinestra soon, I'd defintely pick up the tier helm.

With that said, the tier legs are great, I used my points on those.
    Since helm is off piece for us even accounting for 4pc, you really should pass the token to healers or other people that actually need that item. I've personally placed myself last on the waiting list for the tier helm token. Take the dps hit for the benefit of the raid and nab the Omnotron helm.

As far as what to buy first with valor points goes, I'd go with legs. If you're pushing progression, waiting on the chance they might drop from BH is just plain silly. They are insanely well itemised for Warlocks. Until the 4pc change goes live, Nef's chest is better than the tier one anyways.

15+ Year Old Account
    I really want a fish hook hat. I'm sad that I have to be a mage for my off piece.

R.I.P. YARG