Poll: fastest leveling class?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I said mage. As soon as the shattering happened I leveled an arcane mage from 1-80 by the monday before the cata release. took about 90 hours played and i also leveled tailoring from 1-450 in that time.

I'd have to say Paladin. I just leveled a Prot Paladin a few weeks ago and some of the things I could do were ridiculous. Between Seal of Insight and Word of Glory I could pull a crazy amount of mobs and come out with 100% health. I downed things pretty fast and didn't die a single time my whole way up.

Deleted
    Hunter have always been fast to level, will always be. Specially now with the Misdirecton glyph that reset the cd of your MD when used on your pet. Then you can nuke how much you like without having your pet losing agro. Can most likley level as MM/Surv without being afraid of taking agro of your pet (Was a big reason many lvled as BM). I leveled my hunter from 80-85 recently as BM just so I could use my pretty spirit beast (<3 Loque).
    Everything dies fast, can be half asleep auto shooting and still have a good leveling speed.

Well I think people who have actually leveled all classes to a certain point should answer this thread...

I've leveled all classes above 40, seven of them 80+, and I got 3 85s. But I did leveled some of the during Vanilla and tbc when there was an hybrid dps taxt (they did worse dps then pure classes).

My opinion is there isn't anything that beats a lock. Just multi dot drain health, pet and if you go low after fight then mana tap + soulharvest.

Personally, but I might not be experience enough, I found it easier to handle 4-5 targets and getting them down effectively with a lock then I did with a hunter. But I've played a warlock a lot, since Vanilla, but I've not played hunter that much (never reached top level with him, he's 74 atm).

Also DK during 3.0 was really fast and easy but I've not played my DK since 3.2 and he's still 80