Poll: Do you still feed your pet?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Angry Do you still feed your pet?

With the Glyph of Mend Pet, many hunters just use Mend Pet to satisfy their hungry pets. This is wrong! A simple magic spell cannot fully sustain a hungry battle companion. I hereby suggest that all hunters still feed their pets, as they should. This will build up trust between your pet and you, and give him the energy to defend you to his fullest capacity!

So, do you still feed your pet?

Thats like saying you should never eat mage conjured food because its magic and not real. Less bag space used the better
    A hero of war, yeah that's what I'll be. And when I come home, they'll be damn proud of me

Deleted
    I haven't fed my pet in ages. I find it more than normal that you can keep him happy with just mend pet since you can bring up to five different pets with you now. Imagine the amount of food you'd have to bring to keep everything happy!

10+ Year Old Account
    No I haven't fed a pet in a looong time and unless they get rid of that glyph I never will.

Quote Originally Posted by phantomlink View Post
    Thats like saying you should never eat mage conjured food because its magic and not real. Less bag space used the better
    That's not the same thing, Glyph of Mend Pet uses magic to satisfy a pet, Mage food actually conjures edible food.

Rarly, but in truth no. There are just too many ways for pets to regain happiness that feeding them is trivialized.

Coarse, I believe we lost that feature when the QQers got pissed about having to constantly feed their pet. I mean, is it so hard to feed your pet a loaf of bread every half hour?

No. I don't. I could see someone who RPs keeping something like that up, but I don't see a reason to do it outside of an RP setting with that glyph. The glyph simply gets rid of the tedious aspect of having that particular pet... not to mention with the Call Stabled Pet ability, switching pets would get annoying real fast because you'd have to keep 6 different kinds of food in your bags taking up space. No thanks... no thanks.

Oh well, I only really use my crab, and it eats fish, bread, fungus and fruit, so i can just feed it mage food my friend gives me every day

10+ Year Old Account
    No sir, I'll never feed my pet again! I don't even know what he likes anymore!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luthlet View Post
    Oh well, I only really use my crab, and it eats fish, bread, fungus and fruit, so i can just feed it mage food my friend gives me every day
    So you feed your pet with magical, aka not real, bread. You just proven your own point wrong mister.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuilnisman View Post
    So you feed your pet with magical, aka not real, bread. You just proven your own point wrong mister.

You are really bad at reading, and even worse at trolling. Go away.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's not the same thing, Glyph of Mend Pet uses magic to satisfy a pet, Mage food actually conjures edible food.
    How do you know that the magic in Mend doesn't place a tiny treat in your pets mouth, Like a magical Gibblet for him to Nom Nom Nom on.

I gave up on eating mage food because 15 mins after I eat it I'll be hungry again.

We should support the cooks of Azeroth more

10+ Year Old Account
    Ofc not u got glyph.
    Rilanciownz-Outland Eu
    Desertwolf-Sylvanas Eu

yes i feed him if using carrion feeder counts

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

Quote Originally Posted by warcrimes View Post
    yes i feed him if using carrion feeder counts
    Basically this.

If I just killed something and the pets not happy and a Cunning pet I'll use Carrion Feeder. If it's any of the others I'll send them off to attack something or if nothings around I'll toss them a slab of meat I just picked up.

You are really bad at reading, and even worse at trolling. Go away.
    the same can be said about your original post.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was so happy when I found out about that Glyph. >_> Haven't fed my pets since then.
    I am a filthy casual!

do bloodthirsty and carrion feeder count as feeding?

Deleted
    What do you mean, feed a pet? You can do that?

JK but you get the idea :P