Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

i am sorry but WTF is wrong with pallys!

i am sorry but is this normal or blizzard again made palas SO OP? its just fuc***** sick .... i made in arena 32milions dmg and pala was all the time at 90%mana pool ... pala + warrior, pala + lock - how to kill them? someone know how? my combo is dk and druid ... (he also poped 3times bubble, rly lol)

hahahahaha

but yeah holadins should be nerfed in pvp xD
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

Less QQ Moar Pew Pew

Quote Originally Posted by Onomic View Post
    Less QQ Moar Pew Pew
    Did you just make an account for that inspirational post? Yeah.
    bestroo: She's not into bombing terrorist guys with big beards.
    zeidiz: QQ
    zeidiz: i can shave!
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Crafters have tons of stuff to acquire and craft. Not all of it is epic, of course, but if you don't raid, why would you need epics?

Deleted
    what class do u play? but yeah, hpalas are so freacking OP right now

get a personal paladin healer ?? then u can kill em without dieing urself

Deleted
    To make it even more funny holy paladins get a regular interrupt (4s silence/10s CD) now... Oh yea, people who rerolled to a paladin back in 3.0 just keep on winning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy pallies take quite the workload to bring down. Agreed something needs to be done a little bit... Its getting silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    To make it even more funny holy paladins get a regular interrupt (4s silence/10s CD) now... Oh yea, people who rerolled to a paladin back in 3.0 just keep on winning.
    Seriously? Oh dear god.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkypinky View Post
    i am sorry but is this normal or blizzard again made palas SO OP? its just fuc***** sick .... i made in arena 32milions dmg and pala was all the time at 90%mana pool ... pala + warrior, pala + lock - how to kill them? someone know how? my combo is dk and druid ... (he also poped 3times bubble, rly lol)
    hmmm well the info is RIGHT there, your combo is dk&druid.....
    now how on earth could a dk&druid manage to keep a palli locked down? hmmm, if ONLY there were forms of crowd control, if ONLY there were silences you could chain them back to back and lock that palli up....
    If ONLY!
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am sorry if that came off as sarcastic....it's just, I have delt with being locked down till death as a healadin. It seems some ppl have zero trouble with it, and that tells me you might have a bit of a communication problem with your teammates in coordinating stuns and silences ect rather then paladins being so unkillable.
    Why is it your every answer is "NURF THEM!"? (she's a witch! burn her!)
    Last edited by wylatron; 2011-01-13 at 09:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yo OP!

I, I'm really sorry for you,
    imma let you finish but
    Holy Paladins are the most fine healer of all time

Most fine healer of all time!

Just thought this meme fitted this topic, so couldn't resist.

Also, L2Silence/Interrupt/CC. Easiest healing class to do this on.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2011-01-13 at 09:21 PM.

Dunno on my 2s team (ret pally/shadow priest) holy pallies seem to be the least of our worries although we are pretty good at chaining interupts. I guess being able to pop their bubble helps a lot but rarely do I have to resort to mana burning them to kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by tinkypinky View Post
    Has anyone actually read what teams he is complaining about, pally-lock- locks have more healing right now than any other class i saw my friend his afflic lock had over twice as much healing during match than their healer had. When you don't have to heal you don't use mana.
    Pally-War- depending on war spec they also have insane self healing.

Worst healing class complaining about best healing class... envy is a dirty dirty lifewrecker.

well personally i believe that my hpally and my 2's partner dlock are very good the onlything that can be a nusance is cyclone i don't know what the cd is but it sucks

To be honest it sounds like you and your partner aren't good at coordinating silences and stunning.

I'm a Ret Paladin who plays with a Feral Druid(not a serious comp. Gonna go HPal once I have proper gearing). Both full PvE gear, and we had a Holy Paladin / Fury Warrior 2's team we went up against. The Paladin was moderately geared, looked like at least 3/5 blue-level PvP gear and some offpieces. The Warrior...well, I think he was mildly retarded or had ADHD issues cuz he kept switching between me and Druid. Regardless, we would CC the Warrior(Repent, root, Hammer) and chase the Paladin and keep constant pressure on him. Maybe he just didn't know how to heal, and low rated matches, but we got him to bubble fairly early and kept him locked from doing anything much more than Holy Shock and Word of Glory. As a double DPS team we expected to get rolled with that comp, but the match was less than 3 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    lol too bad they don't. if you're thinking about rebuke that is ret spec only. the only interrupts holy paladins have are hammer of justice (1 min cd) and if your a blood elf you get the racial that silences for like 1-2 seconds (2 minute cd).

Hpalys are working at intended.

Quote Originally Posted by QwertySham View Post
    lol too bad they don't. if you're thinking about rebuke that is ret spec only. the only interrupts holy paladins have are hammer of justice (1 min cd) and if your a blood elf you get the racial that silences for like 1-2 seconds (2 minute cd).
    After the changes, Rebuke will be an ability you learn from Paladin Trainer. The Rebuke talent is being replaced with one called Sacred Shield. I'm guessing the person you quoted meant for his statement to be future-tense.

So all Paladins will have Rebuke soon enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well if you see a healadin in a bg or TB just jump on it with more than 1 person. L2Silence, stun, etc.

It's fun watching the amount of debuffs that come on me in bgs, tb, etc.