10+ Year Old Account

Are there any warcraft books that explain Groms background

I mean rise of the horde might but Im not sure, Im looking for people who have read the books and know if theres one.
    I just finished lord of the clans and I want to know more about Grom hellscream and the demonic blood inside him.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

10+ Year Old Account
    I've googled around and wowheaded and everything.
    Thats why I said maybe rise of the horde, but even the the information it gave didnt say to much about if it followed grom, it says it follows why Draenie and orcs separated.
    .......Y___Y
    .......( ^v^)")
    .....(,,) \w/)/
    .......(,,,),,)

10+ Year Old Account
    Rise of the Horde has some Grom stuff in it, but not much. It tells of how the Orc chieftains drank Mannoroth's blood, but beyond that Grom isn't featured much.

Rise of the Horde has some Grom stuff in it, but the story focuses much more on Durotan, Ogrim, Ner'zhul, and Gul'dan. Beyond the Dark Portal has several chapters with Grom in it, and what is going through his head as he leads the Assault against Nethergarde keep on the Azeroth Side of the Dark Portal while Ner'zhul and his henchmen gather the artifacts to create new portals.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beyond the dark portal has some stuff about Grom in it, gives you the background information of why he is in Nagrand and what is going down there.