Need advice with raid comp

Hi, I need advice with raid composition, at this time I don't have a good choice of people in my guild, so I have a following setup:
    tanks: DK Blood and Prot war(arms off spec)
    Healers: Rdru, DPriest(after patch)now Holy, and Hpal
    DD: Affli lock, Elem Shammy, Muti rogue, Surv Hunter and Arcane Mage...

So will it be good composition? and one more question, our Hunter want to reroll in Enh shammy...will it be a loss? with loss of trap and Hunter's aoe?

Deleted
    I believe that's an alright composition

I would reccomend some tiny changes, mage switches to Fire and Warlock switches to demonology.

Raid Comp

You would loose alot with hunter switching to enh shammy, also i reccomend he gets a Ravager for physical vulnerability debuff.

As mage with arcane u get - Arcane Tactics but i don't know if that is worth loosing to get more dps as fire? and more control / dps on add fights like Magmaw and Maloriak, etc.

Hope that helps you in your decisions

Adelani, yep, I thought about setup with fire instead of arcane at aoe fights but atm he do more as arcane on single target, about hunter...yes we will lose range dps and good aoe and control...but will it be critical loss? or at early progress it will be not a such big deal? thanks for good reply

I would agree with your mage switching to fire - if he has been playing arcane a while fire will probably be a big learning curve, but it will be better in the long run.

I personally think hunters have great utility with adds fights due to frost trap, good aoe, good kiting ability. I would wait and see what happens after the patch what with hunters getting a nerf.

Your lock doesn't need to play demo, there is an elemental shammy for the buff. Affliction is fine.

Deleted
    I would agree with jenerena, i would wait to see with the hunter. But in a 10 man if you can cut down on the amount of melee you use i think most fights become easier. Although 2 melee is fine, the frost traps really help on magmaw and maloriak, and fights in bastion.

I wasn't too sure about warlock spec, i had heard that demo spec did high AoE whilst doing similar single target but im sorry if that is incorrect

That's almost our exact raid comp and it seems to work well. Raid with 12 so some dps sit, but similar. Arcane sucks though, our mage is fire or frost.