Thread: Error 132

15+ Year Old Account

Error 132

Everytime I try to log on my rogue, who's the first character on my screen, WoW crashes every time. I've logged onto every other character except for him. This includes characters who are logged off in Stormwind, just like him. I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Error text:

This application has encountered a critical error:

ERROR #132 (0x85100084) Fatal Exception
    Program: E:\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe
    Exception: 0xC0000005 (ACCESS_VIOLATION) at 0023:016F2783

The instruction at "0x016F2783" referenced memory at "0x00000008".
    The memory could not be "read".

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I didn't know where else to put it. And yes, I did try repairing WoW and nothing was fixed.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

Try posting it on the official WoW tech forums if you haven't, probably get more help there.
    Thank you to Serrin for the signature!
    PC Stuffs: i7-4790K | Z97X-SLI | 16GB DDR3-1866 | GTX-780 | 256GB Samsung EVO | 1TB WD Blue | SuperNOVA 650 Gold | Fractal r4 Blackout | Dark Rock Pro 3

hmm not sure what to tell you but to try and look it up on the blizzard site, if they dont have it there, its probably blizzards way of telling your to stop being awesome on your rogue?

15+ Year Old Account
    Delete Cache and Data\Cache (the Cache folder within the Data folder, not the entire Data folder), then try again. Most #132 errors are due to a corrupted cache.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ah, sorry for the late reply, just woke up and posted this before I went to bed. Deleted cache and it worked just fine, thanks Cil

and to the others, I tried the official forums and everyone said it was like a memory or actual computer problem, which I knew didn't apply to me since I could get on other characters and just not one.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan