Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    It seems they have doubled the damage of Mind Sear on the PTR, it will be interesting to see if this makes it to live.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    It seems they have doubled the damage of Mind Sear on the PTR, it will be interesting to see if this makes it to live.
    My guess is that it will hit live, then blizzard will nerf it within 24 hours because our aoe will be doing AS MUCH (or even less still) damage then other classes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldarc View Post
    What does crit have to do with Empowered Shadows?

Shadow Orbs tooltip:

Shadow Orbs
    You have a 10% chance for your Shadow Word: Pain and Mind Flay spells to grant you a Shadow Orb each time they deal damage. Casting your Mind Blast or Mind Spike spell consumes all Shadow Orbs, increasing damage of that spell by 10% per Shadow Orb, and granting 10% increased damage on your periodic Shadow spells for 15 sec. You can have up to a maximum of 3 orbs.

You do not need crit to get Shadow Orbs at all.
    well i missread the tier3 tooltip of Harnessed Shadows i guess -_-
    Last edited by mmoc64ba3314e0; 2011-03-07 at 05:52 AM.

Deleted
    You get a Shadow Orb when you GET critically hit by any attack, not when you critically hit by any attack. That's what I understand, but maybe I'm wrong.