Warrior pvp set bonus after nerf?

Hello!

I have a question about the pvp set bonus after nerf. Many of you maybe haven't even noticed it yet.

So one of the bonuses the pvp set is giving now , is this :(4) Set: Reduces the cooldown of your Intercept ability by 5 sec.

And my questions is....now that the intercept will share cooldown with charge and with this way , making change to berserker stance useless...did they say anything about change that bonus?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems u missed that it will give a free weapon chain..... SO 4 set will change then.

you can never truelly understand blizzard, an warrior have been known for stance dancing for years now, and suddenly by an change of heart, they make them just like an mob themself, all thing we can do is to just stand there and hit, then a charge if they out run you. but yeah, the 4p bonus is sorta useless right now, considering charge got an less cd (if i'm right) Oh well, we got the 50% less disarm crap tho

Deleted
    THe 4 Set bonus will be simular to the weapon chain only it will reduce the time by 60% in stead of 50.

Also this let's u enchant ur weapon with landslide for more dmg So double win.

@jonei Our stance dancing will be gone for the most indeed, it has decreased with cata and now will be decreased again. Only thing u need to stance dance now is to go defensive ( Intervene, SW, SB and Disarm ) or to pop reck.