Reputation < friendly, for twinks

I didnt know where to put this, so I put it here...

I am starting to level my twinks, and my warior has always been a tank. I enjoy the instant queues and I have tanked my way trough throne of the tides and the new blackrock instance quite a few times now.

The problem is the reputation tabards. I have only started questing in Vashir, and the only cata faction I have met so far is the earthen ring. And after 50+ quests in Vashir, I am still not even at friendly to buy the tabard. On the other hand I am allready lvl 82, going fast towards max level.

What are the easiest ways to get the reputation tabards of all the cata factions without haveing to quest trough entire zones ?
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Stonecore has A lot more ER rep than vasj, that will come easy there. And the ER rep you get in vasj comes in the latter part of the zone q lines.

By questing through the entire zones.

Earthern Ring tabs you can't get until like 1/2 way through the zone, though you get a lot of quest rep for them in Deepholm. You could go to Deepholm and quest there to get rep for their tabard, but you have to find the place in Vash to get the tabard and if I am not mistaken, the NPC's don't show up until you get to a certain questline in Vash, so not sure that would save you any time or not. Hyjal you can get a little quicker, but still have to do a lot of quests. Therazine you can't get until almost completely done with the zone.

It takes a while with all of them because you have to get to friendly and some of them you can't even begin to get rep until way into the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Sekhmet View Post
    Stonecore has A lot more ER rep than vasj, that will come easy there. And the ER rep you get in vasj comes in the latter part of the zone q lines.
    Stonecore the instance ? I think you mean deepholme ?

And I am looking for alternatives to questing in general, since I dont want to quest trough all the areas yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by xotrem View Post
    By questing through the entire zones.
    It takes a while with all of them because you have to get to friendly and some of them you can't even begin to get rep until way into the zone.

On EVERY FUCKING char ? The quests are linear as hell anyway, I dont wanna quest with my warrior, I have him for tanking -.-
    Last edited by Twoflower; 2011-01-17 at 01:46 PM.
    Ecce homo ergo elk

Quote Originally Posted by Twoflower View Post
    On EVERY FUCKING char ? The quests are linear as hell anyway, I dont wanna quest with my warrior, I have him for tanking -.-
    You're gonna want to do Deepholm anyway to unlock Therazane reputation (can't do that without pretty much clearing the whole zone of quests), along the way you will get friendly with Earthen Ring so you can buy the tabard in Vashj'ir.
    Dragonmaw requires 10 quests or so in Twilight Highlands and you will be friendly to buy tabard.
    Ramkahen pretty much the same, Hyjal I'm not sure how many quests you need but usually if you quewst the entire zone you end up somewhere in revered so I'm guessing not to many.

If you want the rewards offered by a faction, then you have to gain the reputation.
    If that means actually playing through the content blizzard designed for the levelling process then live with it.
    It is your choice to level through dungeon content as a tank, but it should not grant the same benefits as levelling through questing.
    They are both different, and therefore both have their own incentives.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    If that means actually playing through the content blizzard designed for the levelling process then live with it.
    No shit, sherlock.

I am just wandering if there are shortcuts. Normal way means doing 50+ quests, in some areas even up to 100 quests. This will get me to level 85 without instancing, which I did with my two previous chars allready and which is quite boring thanks to the 100% linear quest flow. I certainly hope they rethink that linear leveling with all that phasing for future expansion sets !
    Ecce homo ergo elk