Poll: Do you eat food off of the floor?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    erm no seeing as the floor in my room is kinda dusty i rly need to clean that shit :P

Only if in the house, and only if it's like a cracker or something, and even then there's specifics.

If it's like a pizza slice or something like that, helll no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeh! Not wasting any food!
    Well, if it's a sticky food then I won't but, meh it can't hurt. It just improves my immune system

A better question is do you eat the Buffet? After how many people before you walked by sneezed, coughed, maybe they spit while they talk over the food.... or what if you get too much and put some back for the next person... nice thought but yea.... I will order off the Menu. That is if I eat out at all.

my room?yeah,if i drop a piece of popcorn i pick it up or give it to the dog

anyway,i keep my floor clean

So one time, we got done playing a pick-up game of football in the park. I was walking home pretty hungry when I came upon an untouched slice of pizza on a plate on top of a garbage can. Voila! No more hunger.

Depends on:

The floor it dropped to
    What kind of food it was
    Is it tasty enough to pick up off the floor and eat

If it's something non-sticky or dry (something that won't collect dirt/dust when it hits the floor), sure, that's fine. If it's something sticky, hell no. And if the floor is like, a carpet or something, forget it all together. Don't want to be eating dust and dog hair with my snack ;p
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    You're sitting at your desk and enjoying a snack when a little bit of food falls on the floor. Do you pick it up and eat it, or do you just throw it away?
    All depends wth fell on the floor in the first place :P

Eeew, no way. If it's been on the floor it's going straight into the garbage bin.
    "Fame was like a drug. But what was even more like a drug were the drugs."

What is that 5 second rule people are talking about?

On Topic : Depends on how dirty the floor is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Learn from the best! FIGHT THE POWER!

10+ Year Old Account
    Multiple factors are involved in this.

1. If its chips or something that comes in bulk, no.
    2. If its sticky, like a honey bun, hell no.
    3. Most anything else, 5 second rule.
    4. If its something as amazing as gummy bears or sushi, it can be there 10 minutes and I'll still munch it down.

10+ Year Old Account
    if I drop food on the floor,I dont stand a chance in getting it back.Harley,my german shepard watches me like a hawk when I eat

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually our floors are quite clean. Sometimes when preparing food I drop something on the floor (chopped veggies etc) in which case I usually just rinse it under the tap and use it without a second thought. If it's prepared, it kind of depends on how sticky it is. If I drop, say, a piece of chocolate on the floor, I would eat it 99 times out of 100. If it's mashed potatoes, never.

Also, never outside my own home.

Floor? Never. I like how people insinuate their floor is 'clean', so, yea, they'd do it.

W t h?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post
    Floor? Never. I like how people insinuate their floor is 'clean', so, yea, they'd do it.

W t h?
    Well, clean is always relative. When we say we could eat stuff that's been on it, I'm sure we mean it's clean enough. How clean is your cutlery drawer? It's not like people scrub their kitchen drawers down with disinfectant every day, yet we all use the relatively clean cutlery from our relatively clean drawes, no?

Wait, there are other places to find food?!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hulkgor View Post

W t h?
    I mop my office floor with bleach every other day, and the path to my computer leaves a safety area for my food. Pretty sure my floor is more sanitary than a hospital room floor.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 Second rule Bro

Pretty sure my floor is more sanitary than a hospital room floor.
    And ROFL if you live in the UK yeah

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Every time I run Heroic Deadmines. That little goblin punk keeps throwing stuff at me, some of which is delicious.

IRL - depends on the food and the location. If I drop a grape - it's a grape. It's got this nice protective covering on it, that washes easily. Rinse it off and put it in the bowl with the rest. If I drop a scoop of ice cream? No. Just no.

If its small, like a cookie or something then yes. If it's bigger like a banana or like a shrimp, then no.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dude
    "Let me explain something to you. Um, I am not "Mr. Lebowski". You're Mr. Lebowski. I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. You know, that or, uh, His Dudeness, or uh, Duder, or El Duderino if you're not into the whole brevity thing."