Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Patriots fan suicide watch

Someone please talk me off this ledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the internet is the wrong place to look for encouraging things...

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast you're not a Redskins fan! I killed myself when Dan Synder ran the team into the ground.

What is the world coming to when the Jets are allowed to win a game!?

Quote Originally Posted by Dryade View Post
    Atleast you're not a Redskins fan! I killed myself when Dan Synder ran the team into the ground.
    I see the darn necromancers brought u back

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand the Jets or the Pats, but I was rooting for what I feel was the lesser of two evils, the Pats. I literally think that the Jets are my least favorite AFC team. Here's to hopin they get trounced by the steelers.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Jets vs. Packers for the SB? First time the 6th seeded teams would meet =)

If you didn't kill yourself after Super Bowl XLII, you're not going to now. Quit being a drama queen.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Your team makes it to the playoff consistently, look at the: Texans, Jaguars, Lions, Raiders, Redskins, Bills, Dolphins, Browns, and the entire NFC West!

At least you aren't from Cleveland, First off: you are cursed, secondly: Art Modell takes the Browns to Baltimore and they win a Super Bowl six years later. Thirdly: The Cavs get so close, and still lose, then your best player up and ditches you. And well, I don't watch baseball so I know nothing about the Indians.
    You could be Cleveland, quit being a drama queen.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    Your team makes it to the playoff consistently, look at the: Texans, Jaguars, Lions, Raiders, Redskins, Bills, Dolphins, Browns, and the entire NFC West!

At least you aren't from Cleveland, First off: you are cursed, secondly: Art Modell takes the Browns to Baltimore and they win a Super Bowl six years later. Thirdly: The Cavs get so close, and still lose, then your best player up and ditches you. And well, I don't watch baseball so I know nothing about the Indians.
    You could be Cleveland, quit being a drama queen.
    Don't forget the Broncos. =(

We may have a storied history, but not a single playoff game since '05 is starting to hurt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Don't forget the Broncos. =(

We may have a storied history, but not a single playoff game since '05 is starting to hurt.
    Well then, I suppose I can include the Panthers as well then. The Buccaneers too.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I wish the Redskins had half as good a decade as the Patriots had.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was at the game last night . Oh well, I am a bigger bruins fan than pats and they are starting to look like a legitimate contender.

FEAR THE BEAR
    If actions speak louder than words
    I'll be the most deafening noise you've heard.
    I'll be that ringing in your ears
    That will stick around for years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ketzil View Post
    I was at the game last night . Oh well, I am a bigger bruins fan than pats and they are starting to look like a legitimate contender.

FEAR THE BEAR
    I wish I could've been at the Ravens-Steelers game, win or lose, those games are ones to remember. Unfortunately with Godell at the helm, the NFL is turning into an Offensive based game, so the Ravens-Steelers game may be the last of smash-mouth football for awhile.

PS: I know I called Roger Goodell Godell - because that is what he obviously thinks he is. What the hell was with all those fines for playing football like it is meant to be played eh? EH!?!?!?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh god you lost a playoff game. Be a Bills fan than come talk to me about disappointment.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atleast your not a Falcon's fan...Number 1 seed in the NFC and gets blown out by the Packers...I was embarrassed that day to be a Falcon's fan...but I should be used to it cause its what the Falcon's do...CHOKE when it matters

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're a Pats fan, shouldn't you sit back and realize your team has won like 3 Superbowls this past decade? So y'all lost, you'll be fine. I personally rooted for the Jets because I despise the Patriots :P

The bigger they are, the harder I hit'em

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharpopiev2 View Post
    If you're a Pats fan, shouldn't you sit back and realize your team has won like 3 Superbowls this past decade? So y'all lost, you'll be fine. I personally rooted for the Jets because I despise the Patriots :P
    I think that a large number of football fans (myself included) were with you on that, or they cheered for the Patsies because they simply hate the new Jets more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Steelers all the way