Thread: Mount Hijal

10+ Year Old Account

Mount Hijal

Have run into an issue in MT. Hijal im hoping someone can help me with. Ive done all the quests that i could find in this zone but am still short on quests for the achievments ive flown all over the zone been in and out of the portals that i can go in and can not find anymore quests im 74/115 i saw an area in the middle of a lake with a greenish type portal that looked like a flight path and had a quest or 2 but when i landed it phased out i can not remeber the last quest i did in the zone but would like to get the rest of them done for the achievment any help is greatly appreciated

The last quest you did tells you to go back to the starting area.

10+ Year Old Account
    have been back to the starting area all quests are turned in none in my list nothing in zone for me to do im so lost on something so simple i feel like a noob rofl

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Maybe you miss the item-drop quest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get that new addon on MMO-champs front page.

It should tell you what you're missing, and maybe even where to get it.

Edit: It's called quest completist just in case you miss it somehow.

Aye, Did you throw the baby bears on the trampoline? That starts a pretty long chain of quests.
    It's just west(?) Of the place where you got the quest to save the little freaking animals that you could hardly catch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phtv14 View Post
    Aye, Did you throw the baby bears on the trampoline? That starts a pretty long chain of quests.
    It's just west(?) Of the place where you got the quest to save the little freaking animals that you could hardly catch.
    If you forgot that quest. DOnt forget to jump on the trampoline 20 consecutive times for the achieve!