Deleted

am i wrong or Pyroblast! proc Hot streak now?

as the topic says.
    ive noticed a few times something like that:

i cast fireball, duing the cast earlier one proc hot streak so right after curently casting fireball i pop Pyroblast! and i get another proc. or some dot or w/e proc it?

The text of the talent says it can proc from Pyroblast.

Your spells no longer trigger Arcane Missiles. Instead, your critical strikes with Fireball, Frostfire Bolt, Scorch, Pyroblast, or Fire Blast have a chance to cause your next Pyroblast spell cast within 15 sec to be instant cast and cost no mana.
    "Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." - Terry Pratchett

Deleted
    try to dont post if u dont know BASICS about fire dps.

pyroblast and pyroblast! are 2 different spells and pyroblast! used to do not proc it

Quote Originally Posted by eldritchknight View Post
    The text of the talent says it can proc from Pyroblast.
    I think the point the OP is trying to make is that the talent has always said that since the shattering but Pyroblast was not proccing hot streak if it crit after a fireball/scorch that crit (Improved Hot Streak). It seems that now it does, don't know how long it's been fixed for but I've been noticing it myself recently.

It doesn't proc HS and a simple test proves it.

Go to the dummy.
    Use scorch and wait a bit between each cast to make sure you don't crit while HS is active.
    Use pyro and hope it crits.
    Then use another scorch and hope that crits as well.

Now usually you'll see it not proccing HS if it crits and thus you can conclude that pyroblast! still doesn't contribute to proccing hot streak.

What you people witness is most likely T3 hotstreak proccing from a single crit after you used HS and not T4 HS from double crits or crits happening during traveltime of FB/pyro.
    It's the internet. You never know if people are either sarcastic or just bad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critcake View Post
    try to dont post if u dont know BASICS about fire dps.

pyroblast and pyroblast! are 2 different spells and pyroblast! used to do not proc it
    try to dont be a douchebag when someone is just trying to help, so what if he was wrong, at least he didnt troll u...