help me| Fury Warrior/Hpala Vs Fmage/Fmage

our basic tact is using all the warrior's CDas at the begining as a surprize-just insane burst (and i stun healer/target). some times we even kill.
    we encountered 2 frost mages, which is the pnly set we haven't been able to beat. they get to 30%-20% hp from burst and then they run, use evoction, and were screwed. whenever they get deep freeze were dead for sure, so i use my trinket, and then all over again so i have to use bubble. then they sheep (twice! or evenm more) me and deep freeze warrior-which means hes dead. basicly, were having realy hard time against that set. any advices will be welcomed! ty

Quote Originally Posted by ekabelly View Post
    our basic tact is using all the warrior's CDas at the begining as a surprize-just insane burst (and i stun healer/target). some times we even kill.
    we encountered 2 frost mages, which is the pnly set we haven't been able to beat. they get to 30%-20% hp from burst and then they run, use evoction, and were screwed. whenever they get deep freeze were dead for sure, so i use my trinket, and then all over again so i have to use bubble. then they sheep (twice! or evenm more) me and deep freeze warrior-which means hes dead. basicly, were having realy hard time against that set. any advices will be welcomed! ty
    Frost mages are so good at kiting you're never going to get more than 2-3 hits in a row off on them before they slow/root/freeze you. Given how dependent fury is on getting a string of hits to proc enrages for raging blow, fury probably doesn't have the toolbox to pull this off. You can't count on having an enrage active when attacking a frost mage since they'll likely kite you until your death wish is over. Save your trinket for the polymorph they use when evocating, then cleanse your partner.

I still have doubts you'll be able to take 2x frost mage as fury/hpala though. Arms is far superior for PvP -- with fury you miss out on a number of great PvP talents (improved hamstring, juggernaut, throwdown) and insane burst damage that doesn't require you to be enraged (or really do anything other than drop rend on them.) If you had throwdown you could likely just chain stun the first mage until he's dead.