If you could add any spell/abillity to your class - What would that be ?

If Blizzard gave you the chance to create one spell/abillity to your class - What would that be ?

If I got that chance, I would give us Rogues an abillity that works like the Warriors Execution, or maybe a "Cloak of Spellreflect"
    But now for the interesting part, What would YOU have given your class ?

I win button?

Deleted
    Holy Priests - Reverberation of Light - Your Echoes of Light are now affected by haste and crit.

I win button gives you resurrection sickness for 15 minutes

Deleted
    Instant fear for warlocks or the area fear of affliction but for everyone.

A stun for shammy's:

Lightning Shock
    Stuns target for 2 seconds, 20 sec CD.
    Quote Originally Posted by gookslammer View Post
    Throwing logic at a troll is like throwing bologna at a tank.

the bc death wish when i was immune to fear
    "A suicidal urge thought to drive certain people to put themselves consistently into dangerous situations."
    its funny i can be feared with a death wish

I am the Warrior. Death is my business. Be it yours...or mine.

I would add the buff from BRC that increases Raz's damage by 2000%

Balance druids: Rising sun: cast time 8 seconds. When cast the area around the druid is afflicted with a beam of searing light, anyone that walks into the light is stunned for 3 seconds, and anyone standing in the light would take 3000 dmg per sec. 6 Minute Cooldown, only useable in solar eclipse state.

Lunar Fury: channeled. 20 durration. When cast, the druid has the ability to call down lunar meteors filled with white hot energy, blasting targets in the blast area for 7000 damage. Blast has a 2 second cooldown. Channel has a 6 minute cooldown. This works where the druid begins channeling the spell, and only while channeling can they instantly call down meteorites every 2 seconds, they have the ability to target the area the meteor comes down at. Maximum of 10 meteors. Must be in Lunar Eclipse
    Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardCS
    We're aware that some players are experiencing latency and server stability issues, and are investigating. Thanks for your patience.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kena Lea
    @BlizzardCS not being able to connect to anything is a bit beyond latency dear.

A slow that doesn't have to be channeled, Mind warp possibly?
    My sig was stolen, if you find it please contact me. Thanks.

Deleted
    Must admit, as an Elemental Shaman, I'm pretty satisfied. I have a nice ranged AoE, a Cleave on a short CD, direct attacks that aren't based on only one element, high mobility, selfrez, can heal myself, lots of support, short and medium-term buffs and some goodies. Damage could be higher, but that's about it.
    So if I had to choose, I'd add some utility, my playstyle would sometimes need some aggro management tools.

Other than that, the one spell I'm really envious about is the Moonkin's Starfall. I just love it, and would do anything to get my hands on it.

Warrior Ability:

Berserk
    Requires Battle Stance, Berserker Stance
    100 Rage
    When you drop below 35% health Berserk becomes available. When activated you unleash a frightening bellow and release a blast of internal energy dealing damage and sending any enemies withing 5 yards flying backwards 20 yards, enemies 10 yards away are stunned for 4 seconds. During Berserk you forget what pain is and gain 100% damage reduction for its duration but can not heal. Also your Rage cap is increased by 100%, your ability costs are increased by 50% and your damage and haste is increased by 25%. At the end of Berserks duration all damage dealt to you is then received. Lasts 30 seconds base time, counts as an Enrage effect and benefits from Unshackled Fury.

Proper CC for dks
    glyph of strangulate: raises the target above the ground in a choking grasp, making them CC for whatevea, think sith+saurfang
    Dwarfs, gods among humanoids, giants among... gnomes...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hitch-hikers' Guide To The Galaxy: Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
    "Oh freddled gruntbuggly/thy micturations are to me/As plurdled gabbleblotchits on a lurgid bee.
    Groop I implore thee, my foonting turlingdromes. And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles,
    Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my blurglecruncheon, see if I don't!"