10+ Year Old Account

Thinkin' about Twinkin'

Just a quick question in reference to turning off XP. Some friends and I were planning on leveling to the 60-64bracket and camping there for a while for fun whilst XP is turned off. I remembered that Blizz made it so you get put into a separate queue when XP is turned off, and brought it up with my friends and it seems like it's kinda a hopeless dream. With the changes that came along in Cata, have they made this any different? Have they perhaps only effect lower levels?

I would like to know as well.

bump
    like totally dude-bro, I couldn't have said it better myself mang

I've been thinking about twinking too, at first was going to make a warrior at 60 and get a legendary, then changed to 70 rogue with glaves cause at 70 you have arena if the xp off doesn't work out well.

But shouldn't the problem with twinking go away, I mean wasn't bliz merging all bg groups(slowly) meaning that over this half of the world we should be able to get a game on. (I have heard there are some bg groups which are good for twinking at specific lvls)

15+ Year Old Account
    it seems all BG groups have 2 you can enter, a non xp giving bg, and a xp giving bg.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's still happening, eh? :\ That blows. So much for the twinking idea for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hanto View Post
    That's still happening, eh? :\ That blows. So much for the twinking idea for now.
    You mean I would have to fight other people who have also turned off their XP, likely meaning they are well prepared to deal with a twink?!
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

10+ Year Old Account
    Twinks were the best, but now my little gnome rogue dosent get much play because the queue times are "Unavailable".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reash View Post
    Twinks were the best, but now my little gnome rogue dosent get much play because the queue times are "Unavailable".
    In response to Lightfist. I don't care if I have to fight other twinks, it's just the fact that the queues are very, very long or don't exist at all.

Deleted
    Queue times are dicey at the moment for most brackets, but they are on the rise. 19s and 70s have the best queues atm.

For all you potential and current twinks, check out www.twinkinfo.com, the nets biggest twink community and forums site.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking of a letter between 'F' and 'H'... I'm guessing you can't guess it