Title related.
I just had possibly the best PUG, yes PUG, heroic I have ever had.
It's the only one of this expansion that I've found fun apart from the initial first tries of each instance on heroic with guildies.
After that it, they have all become a chore to do IMO (I'm a pvper at heart).

So I decided to go healer on my Druid, I know the basics and what to expect from healing in cataclysm.
I healed my way trough Stonecore Heroic first, with a tank who just LOVED to pull while I was ressing or OoM. I needed the dungeon for my daily so I kept trucking through the silly pulls and the Sheild Slam dispelling the bulwark buff on Ozruk (resulting in a few wipes due to me not being able to heal due to the paralyse debuff). It ended in the tank suddenly becoming pro, which I can only assume was the original owner coming back from AFK.

Anyways, I thought I'd try another to get some JP for my offhand as I am currently rolling with a green staff (so sue me).
I popped into Vortex Pinnacle and sighed at the two warlocks whom I expected did not have the Fear glyph.

I was wrong, not only did they have the fear glyph, they perfectly banished, seduced and feared. The paladin tank was also amazing, taking almost no damage at all, even cracking jokes the whole way through about my mana not going below 90%. He did fall off the edge once causing a wipe, but I didn't mind that as he jokingly blamed it on me which made me lol irl :3
HoF on the last boss with the snares and self healing caused the run to be a great success and a "ggroup" had by all.

I ask you this: what is the BEST PUG dungeon experience you have had in any expansion and why.

TL;DR - I had a good pug, what good pugs have you guys had?

---------- Post added 2011-01-18 at 03:20 PM ----------

Judging by the lack of interest in this thread, I can see not many have had positive pug experiences :3
This is rare indeed :O