Druid Stampede Macro Question

So I am trying to set a macro that will in one button prioritize non stealthed Ravage!. The ravage is only activated after feral charge and the stampede buff is active. I want it to use ravage in that situation but if not able to use shred. So it needs to only use the stampede ravage and then shred.

Thanks in advance

A macro can't check for the presence or absence of a buff to make it's decision.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by lawomous View Post
    A macro can't check for the presence or absence of a buff to make it's decision.
    I dont want it to check i just want it to try and use ravage first before shred. I know 90% of the time it will go to shred i jsut want it to try ravage first

what he means is that there is no macro that will do what you are asking for, as the macro will always try to do the first spell in line

Deleted
    I use a /castsequence reset=10 Feral Charge (Cat Form), Ravage macro to make my live easier.

You're going to use ravage straight away after a feral charge anyway, why not put both abilities in one button instead of doing what you are saying.

You could also go for a simple cast macro:
    /cast Ravage, Shred
    This should usually try to cast ravage first if that doesn't work, it uses shred.
    Last edited by mmocfce925a786; 2011-01-18 at 04:18 AM.

More specifically i have a single button for both bear and cat charge and i like that and dont want to rebind it or we can find a way to bind it in my other macro

Then do this.

#showtooltip
    /cast [mod:alt]Ravage;Shred
    Hold the alt key down to do a Ravage, and normally it will do Shred.

A macro cannot make this decision for you, or "try both spells" and see which works. It will only do exactly what you tell it to do.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

I want this macro

#showtooltip feral charge(cat form)
    /cast Feral Charge(Cat Form)
    /cast Ravage(Cat Form)

combined with this

#showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1]Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form)

here you go

#showtooltip feral charge(cat form)
    /cast Feral Charge(Cat Form)
    /cast Ravage(Cat Form)
    /cast [stance:1]Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3] Feral Charge(Cat Form)

Deleted
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /cast [stance:1]Feral Charge(Bear Form); [stance:3]Feral Charge(Cat Form)
    /cast [stance:3]Ravage(Cat Form)