Thread: Arena HELP!!!!!

Arena HELP!!!!!

Hello,
    Today i was doing arena with a rogue and i got 1600 rating and after that we lose one, win one, lose one, etc. and we never go anywhere. Im a destro lock, and i was wondering if any1 can give us tips. Most comps we lose from are either mirror comps or mage/rogue or DK/healer. I have 3500 resil and i still die really easy. I want to try out demonology for the survivability and warlock pet. My question for that is whether or not i should stack haste, crit or mastery. Ive heard mastery so pet dmg is insane but not sure yet. I greatly appreciate any feedback. Thank you very much in advance.

OH and i almost forgot, i cant decide which trinkets to use, the BM resil one, the resil/spell power on use one, or Darkmoon Card Volcano.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    demo is stacking mastery for pvp i believe. demo is gona be way more viable for 2s with a rogue than destro. hopefully your partner is rolling assassination, just gota drop that smokebomb when your kill target gets under 30%. also keep fearing the off target until he trinkets. then when you go for the kill give the off target a blind and its gg.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.