Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    got nerfed to the ground by ghostcrawler. i really tought i was gonna die :[

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavecryst View Post
    Didn't happen to me, but this scared my girlfriend.. While grinding archaeology, C'thun started speaking to her and tell her she would die, her heart would explode, she would betray her friends, etc. She panicked the first time, not recognising it and worse still, she knew I had levelled archaeology to max without ever coming across this. She wondered if her speakers were possessed! Turns out I happened to read a couple of days back of this happening to other players, so I explained that I thought it was probably some sorta cool precursor to something else happening in the future, archaeology related, and she calmed down.
    Not sure if this is the exact reason, but the item "Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron" is supposed to do something almost exactly like this when you use it.

/danced with by belf male. :'(
    Look at your racial leader, now look at Magni, now back at him, sadly, he isn't Magni.

The Bronze Beard King is now diamonds!

Whilst leveling I had very high ingame sound, the stealthing tigers roar late and very into the game made me shat my pants several times .

Thanks to Stanton Biston for the amazing sig!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnmicghoo View Post
    I farted on vent.
    Yeah that must be really terrifying! Haha! My most terrifying moment must be when we where raiding gruul's when we killed him and someone at ventrilo started to scream out so loud!! When I look back it must be the most funny thing ever!

Deleted
    The guild paladin healer dipped below 50% mana.

Devilsaurs and Fel Reavers. Fel Reaver's sound still creeps me out.
    Edit: Leveling in Ghostlands, Knucklerot appeared out of nowhere near the Ziggurat. I was around level 15 and got raped.
    Last edited by Eir; 2011-01-18 at 08:47 AM.
    aishethel ~ blood elf warlock @mal'ganis US [inactive]

First time i saw Koralon in Ulduar
    Come on, id never seen the dude before and suddenly some emo screaming pile of rock rises infront of me and says "NON SHALL PASS!"

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoochamusPrime View Post
    Not sure if this is the exact reason, but the item "Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron" is supposed to do something almost exactly like this when you use it.
    She hasn't come across the box yet actually (only @ 300 archaeology as well). But yea, I've come across that theory a few times. My girlfriend noticed something very interesting though. Once the first "C'thun incident" occurred, she now hears the voice everytime she gets a keystone, no matter which race it's for. I'm very hopeful this is really a foreboding kind of event for something in the future!

Stood in the Fire Doctor Deanster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding ulduar with the sound on while fighting XT 002 deconstructor...

I keep hearing voice of Cthun when doing archeology, its rather scary even tho I know whats going on =/

I was on some crazy high off some weed/dope/marijuana/etc and I was in Zangamarsh questing. One of the bee's stung me and I went a fucked up colour and just screamed at the computer. Wondering what the fuck had happened.

"We know you pay your $15 a month. But the rest of the raids $375 wants you to get out of fire." - Haxzorr

Forgetting to turn Trade chat off after making a new toon and going into a capital city for the first time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MAcragge View Post
    Was on my first character, in stranglethorn vale, on the coast by the ZG island eating some food, camera was nice and low behind me, anyways a basalisk spawned and snuck up on me from behind, my camera clipped inside its head and i got this horrible reverse inside tooth-skinned mouth ungulf my screen for a few seconds before my cereal was airbourne
    i like this one the most! made me rofl

When we killed Omnitron Defence system while our TS server went down. We hit the Magmatron's shield, had 3 guys left and made it . I died there...

Walked into the Goldshire Inn on Moonguard.

10+ Year Old Account
    ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̡͌l
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    First time I saw Koralon in Ulduar
    Come on, I'd never seen the dude before and suddenly some emo screaming pile of rock rises in front of me and says, "NONE SHALL PASS!"
    Seriously, this times 10.

kara crypts. holy fuck that was creepy

Deleted
    when me and my friend during vanilla fought the orcs in redridge and after surviving a fairly large group right after a caster orc spawned and i said to my friend Dont! move but it was to late it started casting fireballs *shudders* still have nightmares

Son of Arugal... God damnit why did you make me remember that? :<

That or my first ever Gnomeregan run... So many troggs. -.-
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines) :-(