Thread: Car Names

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Mine is called Chloe, its a Renault Clio 2.0l sport, i dont know why i named it, but it just stuck.

Deleted
    My little red '04 Ford KA is named Kieth and i love him despite all his glaring imperfections. He's had his name so long most people now refer to him as Kieth rather than "your car", its brilliant.

10+ Year Old Account
    My buddy's '72 Honda Civic is the Immortal Beast - it just never dies. I swear the thing has flipped at least 3 times, hit 7 trees, and been into more ditches than I can count, yet still drives fine besides a slight'y laggy tranny, which can be fixed.

My '72 Baja Bug is Shiva - she can be a deathtrap, yet so awesome at times it is insane, right now I need to rebuild her engine and replace a fender however.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

Somehow all my former cars I called "Lutz". Dont know how it came to that...

Quote Originally Posted by Robbyjawz View Post
    My buddy's '72 Honda Civic is the Immortal Beast - it just never dies. I swear the thing has flipped at least 3 times, hit 7 trees, and been into more ditches than I can count, yet still drives fine besides a slight'y laggy tranny, which can be fixed.

My '72 Baja Bug is Shiva - she can be a deathtrap, yet so awesome at times it is insane, right now I need to rebuild her engine and replace a fender however.
    LOL Some pics should be posted up of this immortal car!

Deleted
    BMW E36 1996, "Turkenbak" translated let's just say it's called the turkmobile because that car or a VW golf is a big stereotype for Turkish people in my region/country.

I'm happy with this car, really good roadability on any road/weather. I think I'll stick to this car untill the parts are literally falling off and then I'll definately look for another BMW.

Deleted
    greeney because it's?...green yes

Quote Originally Posted by Vrykolas View Post
    BMW E36 1996, "Turkenbak" translated let's just say it's called the turkmobile because that car or a VW golf is a big stereotype for Turkish people in my region/country.

I'm happy with this car, really good roadability on any road/weather. I think I'll stick to this car untill the parts are literally falling off and then I'll definately look for another BMW.
    oooo e36, lucky

10+ Year Old Account
    1972 Chevelle I named it Selene, after the Greek goddess of the moon.

Mine is a Toyota Carina 1.6 E, I call it The Toyotamis, because she spins like a pussycat. (mis is pussycat in danish fyi)

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Mine I call either my Palomino or my Golden Chariot, depending on my mood.

It's what I call Bright Freaking Gold (tm) in color, so I find the name fits.