Rogues and Mastery

So, I am raiding as assassintation on my rogue and I have noticed that I can go a few different ways with my stats. I have read EJ and these fourms and asked a few questions. Now my question is how much mastery is to much? Last time I checked I was sitting at 21 mastery which is equal to 73% more poison dmg. Is that to much and should I be reforging into maybe haste?

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    So, I am raiding as assassintation on my rogue and I have noticed that I can go a few different ways with my stats. I have read EJ and these fourms and asked a few questions. Now my question is how much mastery is to much? Last time I checked I was sitting at 21 mastery which is equal to 73% more poison dmg. Is that to much and should I be reforging into maybe haste?
    You can't really reach an amount that is too much. So.... more and more mastery.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

Should I try and get more haste like maybe reforge some of the mastery away into haste?

Deleted
    Should I try and get more haste like maybe reforge some of the mastery away into haste?
    No. Mastery does not have diminishing returns or a cap, therefore mastery is always better than haste as assasination unless something changes and mastery's EP value changes.

I already answered that in my first post.
    About EP:
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldriana
    With the usual caveats about these numbers being based on a specific set of gear which probably isn't what you're using, such that these answers will be approximately right but not exact
    Vanilla: 60 Shaman
    BC: 70 Rogue, 70 Druid
    Wrath: 80 Druid, 80 Paladin, 80 Shaman, 80 Rogue
    Cata: 85 Rogue (Holmés), 85 Priest (Naclwater)

Keep stacking mastery, it isn't like hit rating where there is a certain cap and then it just go worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    As soon as you're hit capped, go mastery. Going master over hit without being capped is a terrible idea (Did this, and had to reforge to hit over mastery).
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokoz View Post
    Me: "Ok if its a healer/dps go for healer then dps! Alright?"
    Partner: "What if its a Paladin combo?"
    Me: "Then just leave..."