Thread: New UI

Question New UI

Basically I need a new UI ....

Recently I recieved a Crit error on memory shortage... which apparently could have been fixed by clearing Cache, but Nope i am Mr. I know everything so i decided to not research on how to fix and just completely reinstall wow ... while doing this i managed to delete all data including 3 years of epic Screenshots ( /wrists ) and all of my addons..

I know right... im a freaking Genius ....

Previous to my massive Retardedness i used TukUi as my main Addon, but as im running a 1024 x 768 resoloution screen .. it was not ideal with out lots of editing.

I would like another similar addon to TuK Ui, just as clean, just as modern, but different i like to mix things up.

Also One that looks good even with as Massive Cooldown Line Running across my screeen would be usefull.

Also Just a little extra .. Any addons you feel A prot pala Will need for raiding... i already use about 13 addons when raiding so i dont wann list them and create WALLS OF TEXT soo yeah

All responses greatly appreciated... unless you are a troll with bad grammar ( go L2Grammar )

/Crazyninja
    Last edited by Tyrilion; 2011-01-18 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Spelling