Please take a close look at the 'moderator' 3clipse

Hello i have received 2 unnecessary infractions from the 'moderator' 3clipse in one day. i believe he has something against me, and the first infraction i couldnt care about, but the second one is completely wrong and he should feel bad.

what happened was someone was trolling my topic, so i called them a troll and this is what i recieve.

Reason: Trolling
    -------
    Calling someone a troll is trolling.
    -------

is this 4chan? hes calling me a troll for saying someone else is a troll. so that means he is calling himself a troll. come on how can you give this person moderation powers, he doesnt think before he does things.

not only that, but theres about 5 other people in the topic calling me a troll, yet they are completely fine. its quite obvious 3clipse his his own rules and priorities when he is moderating. he does not agree with what i say, which is normal for a debate or conversation in a forum, but he takes his 'moderation' powers too far by trying to ban people he disagrees with.

it is just a shame that corrupt imbalanced people are given moderation rank. please reconsider your promotion of this immature person.

Deleted
    Not contributing anything to a thread other than the sentence "this guy is a troll" or the likes, is trolling.

Please PM Sunshine or Boubouille directly when you have a problem with moderation.