How do i delete a trial account?

So, the title says it all.. How do i delete a trial account i don't want it nor use it? i don't remember why i made it, but why isn't there an option to delete trail accounts? i mean you can't really lose anything from it.
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you need to delete it? It will expire on its own anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by SeabeastRivin View Post
    Why would you need to delete it? It will expire on its own anyway.
    Doesn't it clog my games since it doesn't disappear from the list?
    Playing since 2007.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ya I have had my trial account on my Bnet page for a lot longer than 10 days and I have no clue how to delete it.

Why is this a thread? I understand forums provide an immediate response, but call Blizzard and wait on the phone for 10 min and ask.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warsaw, Poland, Europe, Earth, The Milky Way
    You can't delete it on your own, you have to call/e-mail Blizz and ask them to do so.
    Personally, I'm too lazy to do that :>
    Quote Originally Posted by kamikaze148 View Post
    One cannot simply walk into Mulgore...

Deleted
    i just emailed blizz, got 6accounts removed, only took 1 day after i emailed them so not so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Nab View Post
    why isn't there an option to delete trail accounts? i mean you can't really lose anything from it.
    You don't really lose anything by just leaving the trial account there, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, I wasn't aware that they didn't disappear. Seems like a waste to just leave them there by default.

It will disappear from the list on its own. I don't think it disappears right away when the trial expires, but once it becomes "inactive" by being frozen for a certain period of time, it won't show up when you try to log in.

I don't know anything about blizzard's database implementation, but it's a fairly common practice to migrate inactive accounts or other data into a separate storage so that you don't need as much hardware on your primary account database (which is more expensive to maintain due to the number of transactions). Presumably, when an account becomes frozen, it is "queued" for migration to the inactive database. It doesn't get migrated right away, but once it does, you won't see it from the login screen anymore, and it won't become active again until you actually renew it or perform some other transaction on the account.

Again, I have no idea if that's how it works, but it's plausible. I had a trial account briefly, but after about a month of inactivity, it stopped showing up. Blizz doesn't delete accounts, but it almost certainly "archives" them.